Polish Artist Gives A Modern Twist Into Drawings Of Slavic Folklore
We know you love Slavic culture, we can feel your love for Poland and we understand your thirst for Slavic inspiration. Lucky for you we found out about this Polish artists, her name is Paulina Wach and she just loves the stuff she draws. Most of her art is inspired by Poland and Slavs in general so we should stop talking and start looking.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The World Sports Photography Awards 2020
- Brilliant Book Dedications
- This 16-Year-Old Vegan Teenager Turns His Food Into Stunning Art