Polish Artist Gives A Modern Twist Into Drawings Of Slavic Folklore
We know you love Slavic culture, we can feel your love for Poland and we understand your thirst for Slavic inspiration. Lucky for you we found out about this Polish artists, her name is Paulina Wach and she just loves the stuff she draws. Most of her art is inspired by Poland and Slavs in general so we should stop talking and start looking.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- Taiwanese Artist Creates Exquisitely Detailed Miniature Dioramas
- Splendid Vintage Snaps Of Young Girls With Very Big Hair In The 1980s
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist
- Japanese Illustrator Gives Thought-Provoking Chills With Haunting Artwork
- Last Pictures Of Sharon Tate Taken By Terry O’Neill In London, 1969
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!