Canadian Artist Turns Popular Brands Into Stylish Anime Characters
Canadian artist Sillvi (previously) of Sillvi studios has built quite the artistic reputation for turning popular brands–whether they be fast food, social media, or soda–into impressive anime character illustrations.
What sets Sillvi’s illustrations apart from other anthropomorphic artwork is an apparent investment in distinguishing each character based off their respective brand’s logo, and personality traits based off the product’s taste or image association (One Piece fans will also notice some certain aesthetic homages).
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Badass Women Riding Their Choppers
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- Rare Photos Of Melania Trump As A Model At 16-Years-Old In Slovenia
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- The Story Of The Wind And The Sea: Latvia-Based Vietnamese Artist Perfectly Illustrates Baltic Tales And Legends
- Japanese Artist Turns Awkward Animal Photos Into Beautiful Sculptures
- Closer Than We Think: 40 Visions Of The Future World According To Arthur Radebaugh
- Walmart Keeps Posting Pictures of This Employee Posing With Stuff, She Goes Viral
- Stunning Photos From The Bosch Parade, The Sailing Parade In The Spirit Of Jheronimus Bosch
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers