Photoshop Master Showed Why We Should Not Believe Photos In Social Networks
A social media user in Weibo, China’s very own take on Twitter, is attracting massive attention for having superb image-editing skills that easily qualify as digital sorcery. The netizen, who goes by the username Kanahoooo, has been given the moniker “Photoshop Holy,” and there’s no debate over it.
Well, it’s actually Kanahoooo’s day job to manipulate photos so that people would look “shiny”, according to Elite Readers.
People apparently ask for her services so they can present themselves better in social networks. Kanahoooo shows evidence of her astounding talent by pitting raw files against her edited work, despite the fact that her subjects become no longer recognizable.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Photographer Spent 3 Weeks In Japan And Captured Cyberpunk And Noir Film Inspired Photographs
- Alice In Wonderland Re-Imagined With Japanese Artwork: Gorgeous Watercolor
- Breathtaking Ballet Photography By Nisian Hughes
- An Artist Pranked People By Leaving Life-Sized Airpods Stickers On The Ground All Over San Francisco
- Hilarious Drawings Of Celebrities Slapping Trump
- Hilariously Threatening Warning Signs
- Send-Ups Of Pop Culture And Capitalism Hidden In Retail Stores By Obvious Plant
- Paolo Di Paolo Captured Spectacular Photos Of Italy In The 1950s And 60s
- Artist Illustrates Monsters Coming Out Of People’s Phones Because We Stare At Them Too Much
- Coloring For Grown-Ups: The Adult Activity Book