Photoshop Master Showed Why We Should Not Believe Photos In Social Networks
A social media user in Weibo, China’s very own take on Twitter, is attracting massive attention for having superb image-editing skills that easily qualify as digital sorcery. The netizen, who goes by the username Kanahoooo, has been given the moniker “Photoshop Holy,” and there’s no debate over it.
Well, it’s actually Kanahoooo’s day job to manipulate photos so that people would look “shiny”, according to Elite Readers.
People apparently ask for her services so they can present themselves better in social networks. Kanahoooo shows evidence of her astounding talent by pitting raw files against her edited work, despite the fact that her subjects become no longer recognizable.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Eerie Statues Of American Presidents Forgotten By Time
- You Can Now Order Your Very Own Personalized Shrunken Head Replica
- Star Wars Characters Reimagined As Winnie The Pooh And Friends
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Images of the International Portrait Photographer of the Year 2021
- Riikka Hyvönen Captures The Beauty Of Bruises In Giant Artworks
- Chameleons Will Hold Anything You Give Them, and They Look Like Tiny Old Men!
- “Kiss Me Quick. We’re All Dying”: The Evoking Digital Sculptures by Sasha Katz
- This Artist Uses Her Face As A Canvas