Photoshop Master Showed Why We Should Not Believe Photos In Social Networks
A social media user in Weibo, China’s very own take on Twitter, is attracting massive attention for having superb image-editing skills that easily qualify as digital sorcery. The netizen, who goes by the username Kanahoooo, has been given the moniker “Photoshop Holy,” and there’s no debate over it.
Well, it’s actually Kanahoooo’s day job to manipulate photos so that people would look “shiny”, according to Elite Readers.
People apparently ask for her services so they can present themselves better in social networks. Kanahoooo shows evidence of her astounding talent by pitting raw files against her edited work, despite the fact that her subjects become no longer recognizable.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The World Sports Photography Awards 2020
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- This 16-Year-Old Vegan Teenager Turns His Food Into Stunning Art
- Brilliant Book Dedications