Photoshop Master Showed Why We Should Not Believe Photos In Social Networks
A social media user in Weibo, China’s very own take on Twitter, is attracting massive attention for having superb image-editing skills that easily qualify as digital sorcery. The netizen, who goes by the username Kanahoooo, has been given the moniker “Photoshop Holy,” and there’s no debate over it.
Well, it’s actually Kanahoooo’s day job to manipulate photos so that people would look “shiny”, according to Elite Readers.
People apparently ask for her services so they can present themselves better in social networks. Kanahoooo shows evidence of her astounding talent by pitting raw files against her edited work, despite the fact that her subjects become no longer recognizable.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Cute Naughty Girls by Philip Bawasanta
- Stunning Images of Freshly Frozen Cars Arrived to Vladivostok Sea Port
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- The Grim Towers of Lovecraftian World: Minimalist Architectural Art by James Lipnickas
- The Elegance of The Dark Side: Stunning Sculptures of Dom Qwek
- Charming Watercolor Girls by the Japanese Artist Kumorri
- Diagonal World: Russian Designer Sergey Minkin Shoots Everything at 45 Degrees