Photoshop Master Showed Why We Should Not Believe Photos In Social Networks
A social media user in Weibo, China’s very own take on Twitter, is attracting massive attention for having superb image-editing skills that easily qualify as digital sorcery. The netizen, who goes by the username Kanahoooo, has been given the moniker “Photoshop Holy,” and there’s no debate over it.
Well, it’s actually Kanahoooo’s day job to manipulate photos so that people would look “shiny”, according to Elite Readers.
People apparently ask for her services so they can present themselves better in social networks. Kanahoooo shows evidence of her astounding talent by pitting raw files against her edited work, despite the fact that her subjects become no longer recognizable.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Ocean Photography Awards 2021
- One Eyeland World’s Top Black & White Photographers 2021
- “Before I Forget”: The Colossal Pop Culture Artifacts From the Future Past by Ruben Kos
- John Thomson’s Remarkable Photographs of China from the 1870s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- “We’re Volcanoes Just Waiting to Erupt”: The Superb Collages by Gary Pursell Klatt