Magical Slavic Photography From Russia Is So Impressive That It Looks Unreal
Russia culture is just one off spring branch of greater Slavic culture that is shared by 360 million Slavs worldwide. Vibrant images filled with electric series of Slavic folklore is a colorful photography mix that comes from Moscow artistic direction study of Yakovlev & Aleeva. These pieces show a interesting mixture of traditionalism, high fashion and certain degree of modernity. These stunning Russian women models are all dressed in what is know as traditional clothing plus they are adorned in bright colored jewelry and lipstick, which fits Russian culture as we know it today.
It’s beyond just fashion, it’s a blend of orthodoxy along with a classical love of opulence that together reveal an actual historically influenced images made for the contemporary world of ours. The eggs are also lavishly decked and share the spotlight with the gorgeous backdrops.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- An Artist llustrates The Sad Truth Of Modern Life: Thought-Provoking, Clever And Funny Illustrations By Marco Melgrati
- “The Struggle For Utopia”: Everyday Soviet Life In Magnificent Photos By Semyon Friedland
- Satirical NSFW Illustrations Of Today’s Problems By Gunduz Agayev
- Russian Woman Who Suffered From Alopecia Now Has Beautiful Long Hair
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Photographer Mayan Toledano Captures Daily Routines Of Female Israeli Soldiers
- Artist Aditya Aryanto Continues To Transform Animals Into Geometric Shapes – Meet Animal Balls!
- Russian Artist Makes Beautiful Space Themed Calendar For The Year 2018
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Black Women From Washington, D.C.’s Scurlock Studio
- Remarkable Photos Of Manhattan By Berenice Abbott From 1935
- Artist Creates Impressive Sculptures From Marble That Look Surprisingly Light
- The Super Hot And Humorous 2018 New York City Taxi Drivers Calendar Is Here!
- Incredible Ice Sculptures By Darren Jackson
- This Is How The Practical Miniatures For Blade Runner 2049 Were Created
- This Street Library In Bulgaria Encourages People To Read
- Historic Photos Of Russian Beauties In Traditional Costumes Prove Slavic Beauty Never Gets Boring
- Concept Artist Paul Chadeisson Reveals His Sinister And Industrialised Vision Of The Cities’ Futures
- Food Artist Hellen Die Pays Tribute To Alien For Her Thanksgiving Dinner
- Graceful Dancers Practicing Out In The City Streets Captured By Melika Dez
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- When Architecture Meets Porn – This Artist Makes Nearly-NSFW Graphic Collages
- This Creative Duo Pays Tribute To Afro Hairstyles For Little Girls
- Burning Man 2017: Stunning Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Stunning Finalists Of The Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2017
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master