Magical Slavic Photography From Russia Is So Impressive That It Looks Unreal
Russia culture is just one off spring branch of greater Slavic culture that is shared by 360 million Slavs worldwide. Vibrant images filled with electric series of Slavic folklore is a colorful photography mix that comes from Moscow artistic direction study of Yakovlev & Aleeva. These pieces show a interesting mixture of traditionalism, high fashion and certain degree of modernity. These stunning Russian women models are all dressed in what is know as traditional clothing plus they are adorned in bright colored jewelry and lipstick, which fits Russian culture as we know it today.
It’s beyond just fashion, it’s a blend of orthodoxy along with a classical love of opulence that together reveal an actual historically influenced images made for the contemporary world of ours. The eggs are also lavishly decked and share the spotlight with the gorgeous backdrops.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Cool Pics That Show People With Technologies In The 80s
- 3D-Printed Paintings Let The Blind “See” Famous Art For The First Time
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- Japanese Sculptor Shows How He Transforms Wood Into Surreal Sculptures
- “Schoolgirl Nightmares”: Bizarre And Horror Paintings By Kazuhiro Hori
- Famous Music Hits Turned Into Vintage Ad Posters
- Long Distance Couple Stays Connected through Split Portraits of Parallel Experiences
- Old Superheroes: Artist Shows How Superheroes Will Look When They Retire
- U-118, a World War One Submarine Washed Ashore on the Beach at Hastings, England