What Happens When Two Designers Communicate With Only Infographics
What happens then, when two information designers in different continents communicate through infographics and visual data on hand-drawn postcards? The result is an beautifully imperfect insight into the lives of the artists, titled ‘Dear Data’. The year-long project, which will be published into a book, documents the weekly exchanges between designers Giorgia Lupi and Stefanie Posavec. Having only met twice before the project, the two women each share aspects of their lives, communicating through hand-drawn infographics and visual patterns.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Aerial Photographer Created A Miniature Utopian Village And It Took Him 2 Years To Finish
- “Unpopular Culture”: Artist ‘Uncovers’ The Disturbing Behind-The-Scenes Of Popular Characters
- Beautiful ’60s Fashion Photography by Henry Clarke
- Indonesian Man Creates a ‘Bionic Arm’ from Scrap Metal
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Artist Turns Generic Figurines into Ultra-Realistic Sculptures of Anime Characters
- “Do You Look Like Your Cat?” A Memory Game: Match The Cats with Their Humans!
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Abandoned As A Baby Due To Albinism, Xueli Grew Up To Become A Vogue Model