What Happens When Two Designers Communicate With Only Infographics
What happens then, when two information designers in different continents communicate through infographics and visual data on hand-drawn postcards? The result is an beautifully imperfect insight into the lives of the artists, titled ‘Dear Data’. The year-long project, which will be published into a book, documents the weekly exchanges between designers Giorgia Lupi and Stefanie Posavec. Having only met twice before the project, the two women each share aspects of their lives, communicating through hand-drawn infographics and visual patterns.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Snapshots Of Stripteasers From The 1980s At Downtown Los Angeles Venues
- Doh! The Alternate View On Simpsons By Stanislaw Bashkow
- “Namaha”: The Mythologic India In Stunning Illustrations By Abhishek Singh
- Breathtaking WWII Colorized Photos Look Like They Were Taken Yesterday
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- Artist Makes Witty And Quirky Inanimate Object Illustrations That Are Oddly Relatable
- Spectacular Winning Images Of 2021 Black & White MonoVisions Photography Awards
- This Artist Draws Pictures to Show That Everything Has a Flip Side
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This UFO Raincoat Is So Much Better Solution Than an Umbrella!