Cool Ad Photos of Proper Dispensing to All Carbonated Beverages in the 1950s
Proper dispensing adds the customer-appeal of taste and quality to all carbonated beverages
Proper dispensing is final step which makes all your investments in soda fountain equipment and material pay out. Here is the correct way to dispense many of the drinks you serve at the fountain. Coca-Cola is used as an example, but the same principles apply to carbonated beverages of all kinds.
A set of cool ad photos shows the proper dispensing adding the customer-appeal of taste and quality to all carbonated beverages in 1954.
Always use a clean, thin-blown glass–and preferably the standard glass for Coca-Cola
Use a full measure of syrup–one-sixth the maximum content os the standard glass
Add one standard scoop of finely chipped ice. Avoid lump ice and ice like snow
Draw off the warm water standing in the draft arm and carbonated water line
Let water glide gently down side of glass held at an angle close to the nozzle
Leave a quarter-inch serving level so that the drink will not overflow and spill
Mix with spoon–Using 4 or 5 upward strokes. Avoid over-stirring
Serve with a smile
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s