Artist Redesigns One Movie Poster A Day For 365 Days, And They’re Better Than Original
Sydney-based graphic designer Peter Majarich clearly likes movies. So much so in fact that he’s decided to set himself a challenge. He’s redesigning a different movie poster every day though 2016, and as you can see from his awesome artwork, he’s doing a brilliant job of it.
The challenge is called, rather unsurprisingly, “A Movie Poster A Day”, and while the concept is simple to comprehend, it’s considerably harder to execute. Majarich has to find an innovative perspective on some of the world’s most well-loved movies such as The Godfather, The Silence of the Lambs and Se7en, while at the same time trying to maintain the essence of what makes each movie special. It’s no easy task but so far he’s on track to complete his challenge by the end of the year.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Vintage Photos of Ugly Restaurants in the USA From the Mid-20th Century
- This Artist Crerates Provocative and Bizarre Photo Manipulations
- Netherworlds: The Fantastic Worlds of John Pak
- Raul Moreno Coslado’s Grotesque Portraits and Illustrations
- Alex Eckman-Lawn’s Surreal Layered Artworks
- 50 Times Adults Decided To Have Some Fun In These Museums And Art Galleries
- Russian Artist Creates Superb Snowy Street Art and Installations
- This Artist Draws 100 Grumpy Animals