Artist Redesigns One Movie Poster A Day For 365 Days, And They’re Better Than Original
Sydney-based graphic designer Peter Majarich clearly likes movies. So much so in fact that he’s decided to set himself a challenge. He’s redesigning a different movie poster every day though 2016, and as you can see from his awesome artwork, he’s doing a brilliant job of it.
The challenge is called, rather unsurprisingly, “A Movie Poster A Day”, and while the concept is simple to comprehend, it’s considerably harder to execute. Majarich has to find an innovative perspective on some of the world’s most well-loved movies such as The Godfather, The Silence of the Lambs and Se7en, while at the same time trying to maintain the essence of what makes each movie special. It’s no easy task but so far he’s on track to complete his challenge by the end of the year.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- There’s a Gaming Pc Hidden Inside This Incredible Gaming Den Diorama
- “Detached, in Harmony”: Artist Taking Conceptual Photography to New Heights
- 15 Things Every Single Girl Can Relate To
- Meet Diego Cusano, The Italian Artist Who Sees Daily Objects Differently