“Melodies In My Mind”: Powerful & Surreal Self-Portraits Inspired By Songs And Melodies
We’re enchanted by the series of self-portraits by Munich-based photographer Amelie Satzger, which combine fantasy and melancholy in every single image.
Titled Melodies in my Mind, the series is an ongoing project that dates back to 2015 and each visual is inspired by a particular song. The elements in her self-portraits are interpretations of a song’s lyrics, and an attempt to capture the specific feeling brought about by melodies. Often exploring autobiographical reflections, Satzger’s work is based heavily on emotions, and her process of using surreal visuals and colorful compositions allows her to connect with her audience in the most poetic and prolific way.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Leotaurus”: The Epic Example of the Classic Russian Tyre Art
- “Honey, Where Are You?”: The Superb Horror and Nightmare Artworks of Alexander Solomin
- Artist Creates Mind-Blowing 3D Visuals on The Border of Cyber Culture and Mythology
- The 3D Digital Minimalist Architectural Artworks by Dani Miras
- Transmogrified Reality In Futuristic Design Works by Nusi Quero
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- This Artist Creates Hilarious Combinations Of Popular Characters In Iconic Scenes
- Digital Illusions and Dark Fantasy Artworks of Rahul Das
- “Surveillance Society”: The Dark and Intrigue Digital Collages and Photo Works by Omi
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women