“Melodies In My Mind”: Powerful & Surreal Self-Portraits Inspired By Songs And Melodies
We’re enchanted by the series of self-portraits by Munich-based photographer Amelie Satzger, which combine fantasy and melancholy in every single image.
Titled Melodies in my Mind, the series is an ongoing project that dates back to 2015 and each visual is inspired by a particular song. The elements in her self-portraits are interpretations of a song’s lyrics, and an attempt to capture the specific feeling brought about by melodies. Often exploring autobiographical reflections, Satzger’s work is based heavily on emotions, and her process of using surreal visuals and colorful compositions allows her to connect with her audience in the most poetic and prolific way.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Chinese Man Builds 7-Story Home For Dead Brothers
- The Real Meaning Of Things We Say
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- 50 Transformations By This Hairstylist And His Team That Show The Power Of A Good Stylist
- Urban Photography of Russian Cities Inspired by the Movie “Inception”
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Artist Transforms Victorian Portraits Into Modern Pop Culture Trading Cards
- A Gallery of Really Bad Men’s Hairstyles of the 1970s
- Artist Shepard Fairey Adapts Obama’s Hope Poster For Trump Inauguration
- Audi Service 2015 Ad Campaign