“Melodies In My Mind”: Powerful & Surreal Self-Portraits Inspired By Songs And Melodies
We’re enchanted by the series of self-portraits by Munich-based photographer Amelie Satzger, which combine fantasy and melancholy in every single image.
Titled Melodies in my Mind, the series is an ongoing project that dates back to 2015 and each visual is inspired by a particular song. The elements in her self-portraits are interpretations of a song’s lyrics, and an attempt to capture the specific feeling brought about by melodies. Often exploring autobiographical reflections, Satzger’s work is based heavily on emotions, and her process of using surreal visuals and colorful compositions allows her to connect with her audience in the most poetic and prolific way.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Polish Artist Creates 27 Controversial Illustrations For Political Magazine
- Artist Illustrates The Most Famous Funny Cat Memes In Her Watercatlor Series
- Famous Brands Get A Logo Makeover By A Canadian Artist To Better Reflect Their Brand Philosophy
- Photographer Took Photos Of Strangers In The 1970s, And When 20 Years Passed, He Set Out To Find Them Again
- “Blackest Paint Colored Brush”: Suerb Horror, Fantasy And Sci-Fi Drawings Of Christopher Lovell
- A Great White Shark Preserved In Formaldehyde In An Abandoned Wildlife Park
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- Stunning Photos Of Cyndi Lauper At Coney Island For Her Album “She’s So Unusual” In 1983
- Stunning Sand Sculptures By Artist JOOHeng Tan
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions