“Melodies In My Mind”: Powerful & Surreal Self-Portraits Inspired By Songs And Melodies
We’re enchanted by the series of self-portraits by Munich-based photographer Amelie Satzger, which combine fantasy and melancholy in every single image.
Titled Melodies in my Mind, the series is an ongoing project that dates back to 2015 and each visual is inspired by a particular song. The elements in her self-portraits are interpretations of a song’s lyrics, and an attempt to capture the specific feeling brought about by melodies. Often exploring autobiographical reflections, Satzger’s work is based heavily on emotions, and her process of using surreal visuals and colorful compositions allows her to connect with her audience in the most poetic and prolific way.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Beautiful Photos Of John Lennon With His First Wife Cynthia At Their Home In 1965
- 6 Illustrations That Sum Up Instagram Perfectly
- This Heartbreaking Sculpture Depicts The 82 Kids That Were Handed Over To The Nazis In The Town Of Lidice Back In 1942
- A Photographer Takes Photos Of Toys That Are So Epic, They Can Outshine Any Blockbuster Movie Shot
- Polish Artist Designs Shoсking Ads Of Major Companies That Show The Harsh Reality
- This AI Turns Your Headshot Into A Renaissance Masterpeace
- Apocalyptic Pictures Of The Mysterious Abandoned Airport Located In Indian Desert
- Unique Photos Capture A Couple’s Visit To ‘Stranger Things 3’ Filming Locations
- This Photographer Turns Vintage Photos Into Surreal Works Of Art
- This Japanese-Made Sleeping Cat Sand Sculpture Molds Turn The World Into Feline Heaven