What School Lunch Looks Like For Students Around The World
School lunch varies from country to country, and today you’re going to see what students are eating around the globe.
This is a lunch at a school in Bangalore. There’s curd-rice, sambar and a dessert which may be rassogula.
This is a lunch at an elementary school. There’s milk, soup, bread and what seem to be pickles.
This is a homemade lunch, brought into school. There’s rice, tomato and a kind of lamb kebab.
This is lunch at a South Korean school. There’s pickled sesame leaves, kimchi, doenjang (a soybean paste) stew served with rice and a side of grapes.
This is a school lunch in Jalapa. There’s a tortilla, hardboiled egg, tomatoes and fruit juice.
This is a lunch at a Texas school. There’s turkey taco salad, mashed potato, iced tea and peach cobbler.
This is a lunch at a Finnish school. There’s salad, chicken curry and pudding, string beans and carrots, served with milk.
Casey Lehman / Via sweden.se
This is a school lunch in Sweden. There’s a crispbread, slaw, potatoes and stew.
This is a homemade lunch, brought into school. There’s rye bread, walnuts, fruit and keffir.
This is a lunch served at a school in Thailand. There is a pork dish, rice and pudding wrapped in banana leaves.
This is a lunch at a German school in Shanghai. There’s fries, a hot dog, carrots and bread, with a pudding.
This is a lunch served at a school in Gurgaon. There’s aloo palak, rotis and halwa.
This is a lunch served in a school in Pays de la Loire. There’s fish, spinach, potatoes, salad, cheese and bread.
This is a lunch at a French school in America. There’s beef bourguignon and fresh pineapple.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Vintage Yugoslavian Computer Magazine Cover Girls Of The 1980s-90s
- 30 Vintage Ads That Would Be Banned Today
- Welcome To Burj Al Babas, The Luxury City Of Empty Castles
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Snowlandia – World’s Largest Snow Labyrinth Opens In Poland
- “Last Breath”: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- 91-Year-Old Man Spends 56 Years Building His Own Cathedral Alone
- Hong Kong In The 1950s Captured By A Teenager
- This Photographer Spent 10 Years Recording The Post-Soviet Discos Of Lithuania