What School Lunch Looks Like For Students Around The World
School lunch varies from country to country, and today you’re going to see what students are eating around the globe.
This is a lunch at a school in Bangalore. There’s curd-rice, sambar and a dessert which may be rassogula.
This is a lunch at an elementary school. There’s milk, soup, bread and what seem to be pickles.
This is a homemade lunch, brought into school. There’s rice, tomato and a kind of lamb kebab.
This is lunch at a South Korean school. There’s pickled sesame leaves, kimchi, doenjang (a soybean paste) stew served with rice and a side of grapes.
This is a school lunch in Jalapa. There’s a tortilla, hardboiled egg, tomatoes and fruit juice.
This is a lunch at a Texas school. There’s turkey taco salad, mashed potato, iced tea and peach cobbler.
This is a lunch at a Finnish school. There’s salad, chicken curry and pudding, string beans and carrots, served with milk.
Casey Lehman / Via sweden.se
This is a school lunch in Sweden. There’s a crispbread, slaw, potatoes and stew.
This is a homemade lunch, brought into school. There’s rye bread, walnuts, fruit and keffir.
This is a lunch served at a school in Thailand. There is a pork dish, rice and pudding wrapped in banana leaves.
This is a lunch at a German school in Shanghai. There’s fries, a hot dog, carrots and bread, with a pudding.
This is a lunch served at a school in Gurgaon. There’s aloo palak, rotis and halwa.
This is a lunch served in a school in Pays de la Loire. There’s fish, spinach, potatoes, salad, cheese and bread.
This is a lunch at a French school in America. There’s beef bourguignon and fresh pineapple.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Guy Hilariously Captions The Weirdest Construction Fails He Finds
- Futuristic Images Of Tokyo Which Trapped Two Photographers
- Alice In Wonderland Re-Imagined With Japanese Artwork: Gorgeous Watercolor
- Russian Artists Recreate Famous Paintings And Have Much Fun
- Meet Sygmond, The Beautiful Gray Cat Of Your Nightmares
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- In An Old Village In Southern Bavaria, A Unique Ancient Pagan Tradition Is Still Alive
- Girl Draws Self-Portraits Before And During LSD High
- Yokai Horrors From The 18th Century Bakemono Zukushi Scroll – The Nightmarish, Curious And Rather Cute Demons Were Created In The Edo Period
- A Mixture Of Innocence, Beauty, Violence, Decadence, Japanese And Russian Folklore – In Bizarre Works By Vania Zhuravlev