“Butcher Billy’s Tales Of The Unexpected Black Mirrors”: The Episodes Of Season 4 Turned Into Vintage Comics
The Brazilian illustrator Butcher Billy (previously) is back to complete this amazing series, illustrating this time the six episodes of the season 4 of Black Mirror. A project entitled “Tales of the Unexpected Black Mirrors”, which retranscribes the universe of the series with the retro aesthetics of old American comics.
“There is a fourth season beyond that which is known to man. It is a season as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. You’ve just crossed over into the Tales of the Unexpected Black Mirrors,” he wrote.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- 35 Brides Before And After Their Wedding Makeup That You’ll Barely Recognize
- Vintage Portraits Of Psychiatric Patients In The Late 19th Century
- From Amazing To Downright Scary, These 69 Design Decisions In Soviet Apartment Buildings In Lithuania Are Far From Boring
- Russian Lara Croft Cosplayer Ended Up In A Grip Of A Massive Bear
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove
- “Mersey Paradise”: Photographer Tom Wood Spent Decades Photographing The Pubs, Clubs And Bus Rides Of Liverpool – And The People Who Inhabited Them
- From The Depths Of Your Nightmares – The Fantastically Disturbing Creepy Art Of Trevor Henderson