Brutally Honest Brand Slogans By Clif Dickens
Branding is all about good company image and great customer feedback. However, even the biggest brands have some qualities, which do not exactly enhance their brand’s value. That’s why Clif Dickens (previously) thought of a unique way how to make fun of global brands, replacing their original slogans with something a little bit more honest.
The brilliancy of his work is in its simplicity: by putting things that people already know about these brands next to their logos, they seem even more true. Nonetheless, the brands remain at the top and we get a good laugh at them, a win-win situation for everyone!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Took His Drone To Capture How People Are Dealing With Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- How People With Bad Eyesight See The World When They Take Off Their Glasses
- Designer 3D Prints Famous Logos Into Items You Can Use Everyday
- Stroyboard Artist Marty Cooper Inserts Cartoons Into Real-World Situations
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- This Is How Some People Actually Work From Home
- Artist Reimagined Famous Paintings To See What They’d Look Like If They Were Painted During The Coronavirus Crisis
- On The Front Line: Chinese Artists Pay Tribute To Medics In The Fight With Coronavirus Outbrake
- Italian Photographer Started To Take Photos Of Models Remotely With A Webcam During The Quarantine