Brutally Honest Brand Slogans By Clif Dickens
Branding is all about good company image and great customer feedback. However, even the biggest brands have some qualities, which do not exactly enhance their brand’s value. That’s why Clif Dickens (previously) thought of a unique way how to make fun of global brands, replacing their original slogans with something a little bit more honest.
The brilliancy of his work is in its simplicity: by putting things that people already know about these brands next to their logos, they seem even more true. Nonetheless, the brands remain at the top and we get a good laugh at them, a win-win situation for everyone!
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Before And After: How The Russian Army Changes Soldiers
- Russian Illustrator Recreates All Episodes Of The Mandalorian As Vintage Comic Book Covers
- 19-Year-Old Student Hides Spy Camera In His Clothing To Take Secret Street Photos In The 1890s
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Stunning Color Photos Of Swinging London In The 60s
- Leather Banana Holder For Your Bicycle
- No Pants Subway Ride Around The World 2020 In Photos
- This Foldable Wall Desk Is Ideal For Small Spaces
- Chinese Artist Creates Sculptures From Ferrero Rocher Packaging