Brutally Honest Brand Slogans By Clif Dickens
Branding is all about good company image and great customer feedback. However, even the biggest brands have some qualities, which do not exactly enhance their brand’s value. That’s why Clif Dickens (previously) thought of a unique way how to make fun of global brands, replacing their original slogans with something a little bit more honest.
The brilliancy of his work is in its simplicity: by putting things that people already know about these brands next to their logos, they seem even more true. Nonetheless, the brands remain at the top and we get a good laugh at them, a win-win situation for everyone!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Sun Ligns for ‘Manhattanhenge’ in New York
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This Comic Artist Fulfills Fans Requests In Witty Doodles That Will Brighten Your Day
- A Suspended Bonsai Installed Inside an Abandoned Power Plant
- Mom Creates Famous Cartoon Characters From Healthy Meals
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890