Creative Animal Hair Style Collections By Nagi Noda
Nagi Noda was a Japanese pop artist and director born in Tokyo. She worked as a freelance art director and as an artist and fashion designer. She created camapigns for Nike and Laforet and a short film for Panasonic. Noda’s works are defined by artificiality and seriality, balancing between visual art and commercial relations with a high degree of creativity and non-conformity in their aesthetic and narration.
“The Works of Nagi Noda often make a disconcerting impression, with an aesthetic ranging from surreal to bizarre to poetic,” – Women in Graphic Design.
Nagi died on September 7, 2008, at age 34, after surgical complications from injuries sustained in a traffic accident the previous year.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Nature Conservancy Photo Contest 2021
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- Gorgeous Moody & Stylish Female Portrait Photography By Danny Batista
- A Russian Photographer Gazes at Our Excessive Consumption