Creative Animal Hair Style Collections By Nagi Noda
Nagi Noda was a Japanese pop artist and director born in Tokyo. She worked as a freelance art director and as an artist and fashion designer. She created camapigns for Nike and Laforet and a short film for Panasonic. Noda’s works are defined by artificiality and seriality, balancing between visual art and commercial relations with a high degree of creativity and non-conformity in their aesthetic and narration.
“The Works of Nagi Noda often make a disconcerting impression, with an aesthetic ranging from surreal to bizarre to poetic,” – Women in Graphic Design.
Nagi died on September 7, 2008, at age 34, after surgical complications from injuries sustained in a traffic accident the previous year.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Impressive Examples of Soviet Brutalism in Architecture
- “On Adventure With Dad”: This Guy Sends His Girlfriend Photoshopped Photos Whenever She Asks If Their Kids Are OK
- “Paradise Warfare”: The Superb Illustrations of Amin Faramarzian
- Turkish Artist Makes Collages You Probably Wouldn’t Expect
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- Danish Photographer Captures Atmospheric Images of the Hyllie Water Tower Covered with a Morning Fog
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- The Emotive Pastel Portraits by Tammy Gabriel
- “Light”: Beautiful Winning Images Of WildArt Photographer of the Year 2021
- 20 Comics Exploring The Difficult Themes Of Politics And Economics By Artist PinkWug