The Japanese Use a Real Rabbits As Case For Smartphone
If you see a weird trend or a mind boggling commercial, you know that it’s from Japan. Take the latest one for example. You might be misled be the title into thinking that those bloody bastards are killing poor rabbits and making iPhone cases out of them.
However, the reality is much more adorable. The new trend is placing iPhones on rabbit’s tummies and taking pictures of it. Rabbits make the perfect iPhone holders! Not only are they fluffy as hell, they can also nibble on your fingers while you try to type a message, or try voiding your iPhone’s warranty by shaking your iPhone off while trying to escape this humiliation.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful and Frightening: Mako Vice’s Bizarre Drawn Girls
- Funny Comics With Unexpected Endings By Scribbly G
- Shai-Hulud and Dream Worlds: Fantasy Illustrations by Marc Simonetti
- Beautiful Photos Of People’s Choice Award For Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2021
- This Couple Decided To Take Their Engagement Photos At The Grocery Store They Shop At, And The End Result Might Make You Smile
- German Artist Shows What’s Problematic About Modern Societies In His Illustrations
- Winning Photos Of Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2021
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreams and Fear: The Epic Illustrations by Alexey Yegorov
- Cat Protection From Mind Control With Tin Foil Hats