2020 Dog Shaming Calendar Is Here!
From the blog that started it all, the Dog Shaming 2020 Wall Calendar features photo collages of the funniest and cutest pup-etrators with signs describing their transgressions.
Anyone who has shared life with a dog can relate to the crazy antics and adorable-but-guilty expressions that make it hard to stay mad at these furry felons for long. With a variety of dog breeds and humor that’s safe for work, Dog Shaming calendars also make great gifts for family and friends.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Beautiful ’60s Fashion Photography by Henry Clarke
- “City Life”: The Superb Contemporary Oil Paintings of Vincent Giarrano
- “Client Error”: The Superb Digital Artworks of RETOKA
- Aerial Photographer Created A Miniature Utopian Village And It Took Him 2 Years To Finish
- A Sweet Little Photo Story Proving That True Love That Knows No Bounds
- Abandoned As A Baby Due To Albinism, Xueli Grew Up To Become A Vogue Model
- Want to Take Your Pet Fish for a Walk? There’s a Bag for That!
- “Unpopular Culture”: Artist ‘Uncovers’ The Disturbing Behind-The-Scenes Of Popular Characters
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s