The Cat House on the Kings is the Largest Cat Sanctuary
Have you ever heard of the term “cat lady?” Usually this phrase has a negative connotation. Visualize a person who adopts way too many cats and ends up having too much focus on their kitties – that’s what a cat lady is typically supposed to be like. Someone with just a few cats can be called that term, but what about someone with over 700?
Lynea Lattanzio has over hundreds of cats on her property… and a dozen dogs and a handful of goats. She’s not crazy, though. She is running one of the largest lifetime adoption cat sanctuaries, The Cat House On The Kings, in photos by Christina Gandolfo.
If there were more “cat ladies” like this in the world, there would be fewer homeless kitties. What Lynea and her team are doing is wonderful. If you’d like to support this incredible no-kill shelter, please visit their Donation page. You can make a cash donation, sponsor a cat or dog, donate items or even volunteer! This is a wonderful cause, spread the word by sharing this article.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Artist Creates Very Detailed Scary Images And The More You Look, The More Frightening They Become
- Playfully Illustrated Surfboards By Jean Jullien
- “Empty Home”: The Superb Dark, Surreal and Sci-Fi Artworks of Miko del Rosario
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- This Artist Drew These 30 Animals So “Badly”, It Might Be A New Style
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz