This Woman Restored An Old Van To Make All Her Traveling Dreams Come True
Marina Piro wanted to travel the world with her rescue dog Odie, but she couldn’t find the right van to travel with. After a little bit of searching she decided that the best thing to do would be to build one herself.
“The main reason why I chose to be travelling by van was that I wanted to have Odie with me. A van seemed the most viable option. Too many bus, train, plane companies do not accept dogs, not to mention the difficulties you might have to find a suitable accommodation. Despite being the most practical solution, van life with a dog can be difficult at times and you must consider various aspects of it before throwing yourself into it,” she said.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos Of The 1971 DeTomaso Pantera
- Sunny Photographs That Show Just How Far Out Beach Life Was In ’70s
- From Amazing To Downright Scary, These 69 Design Decisions In Soviet Apartment Buildings In Lithuania Are Far From Boring
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Photoshop Master Showed Why We Should Not Believe Photos In Social Networks
- Formula 1 Star Lando Norris WIll Rock A Helmet Designed By A Six-Year-Old Girl
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits Of Famous Historical Figures And Their Direct Descendants
- Vietnamese Man Made A Fence From Old iPhones
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today
- These Marine-Themed Cakes Are The Coolest Treats We’ve Seen In A While