This Woman Restored An Old Van To Make All Her Traveling Dreams Come True
Marina Piro wanted to travel the world with her rescue dog Odie, but she couldn’t find the right van to travel with. After a little bit of searching she decided that the best thing to do would be to build one herself.
“The main reason why I chose to be travelling by van was that I wanted to have Odie with me. A van seemed the most viable option. Too many bus, train, plane companies do not accept dogs, not to mention the difficulties you might have to find a suitable accommodation. Despite being the most practical solution, van life with a dog can be difficult at times and you must consider various aspects of it before throwing yourself into it,” she said.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Zdzisław Beksiński: Terrifying Visions Of Hell By Murdered Polish Painter
- Guy Sucks At Photoshop, Spends 10 Years Mastering Microsoft Paint To Illustrate His Book
- Vintage Yugoslavian Computer Magazine Cover Girls Of The 1980s-90s
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Guy Discovers He Can Go Anywhere While Wearing A Hi-Vis Vest
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Awkward Vintage Japanese Movie Monsters
- Welcome To Burj Al Babas, The Luxury City Of Empty Castles
- Retired Ladies Live Their Dreamlife In A Cosy Forest House Designed By A Japanese Architect