This Artist Turns Everyday Objects Into Surreal Pop Art Photo Collages
Paul Fuentes is a talented graphic designer, photographer and surrealist artist based in Mexico City, who enjoys staging everyday objects into surreal and colorful compositions creating pop mashups. By combining two elements into one, his mash-up is a fun mixture of pop art and surrealism in vibrant colors.
“I use common objects, food, paint, water and ink with pastel colours background to give live to my creamy minimal pop art and sometimes useless creations,” Paul says.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Hilarious Dictionary of Finnish Language And Culture
- Space Colony Art from the 1970s
- “Suburbia”: The Melancholic and Mythological Artworks by Carlos Barahona Possollo