This Artist Turns Everyday Objects Into Surreal Pop Art Photo Collages
Paul Fuentes is a talented graphic designer, photographer and surrealist artist based in Mexico City, who enjoys staging everyday objects into surreal and colorful compositions creating pop mashups. By combining two elements into one, his mash-up is a fun mixture of pop art and surrealism in vibrant colors.
“I use common objects, food, paint, water and ink with pastel colours background to give live to my creamy minimal pop art and sometimes useless creations,” Paul says.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- Stunning Photographs of Ellen O’Neal, The Greatest Woman Freestyle Skateboarder in the 1970s
- Misty Lochs, Magical Woods and Spectacular Lightning Strikes: Feast Your Eyes on The Incredible Winning Shots for The 2020 Landscape Photographer of The Year Awards
- Japanese Photographer Captures Stunningly Gorgeous Photoshoot of Tokyo Station During a Typhoon
- The Scariest Halloween Pumpkins Ever Carved
- Amazing Black and White Photographs Capture Everyday Life in France During the Mid-20th Century
- Bums for The Bush: The Cheeky Campaign Helping Aussie Farmers
- Graphic Artist Reimagines Children’s Board Games As Superb Horror Movie Posters
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers