This Artist Turns Everyday Objects Into Surreal Pop Art Photo Collages
Paul Fuentes is a talented graphic designer, photographer and surrealist artist based in Mexico City, who enjoys staging everyday objects into surreal and colorful compositions creating pop mashups. By combining two elements into one, his mash-up is a fun mixture of pop art and surrealism in vibrant colors.
“I use common objects, food, paint, water and ink with pastel colours background to give live to my creamy minimal pop art and sometimes useless creations,” Paul says.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Artist Proves Tattoos Look Good On More Than People’s Skin By Putting Them On His Sculptures
- Italian Artist Illustrates the Sad Truth of Modern Life
- This Egyptian Photographer’s Series on the Giza Pyramids is Absolutely Breathtaking
- Japanese Photographer Captures Breathtaking Shots of Shrine in A Swirling Sea of Fireflies
- Phosphorescent Glass Sculptures Illuminate in Presence of People
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Forensic Artist Reconstructs Face From A Skull-Shaped Vodka Bottle
- World Sports Photography Awards 2021: The Best Sports Photos Captured Over the Past 25 Years
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers