The Traditional Rwandan Hairstyle: The Most Unique And Creative Hairstyle From The 1920
The Amasunzu traditional hairstyle is hands down one of the most creative ever. Still being worn today, it was and still is a symbol of pride in Rwanda. The Amasunzu hairstyle represented different roles and stages in life of women and men. When warriors wore the style, it symbolized strength and bravery. Worn by women, it usually marked marital status and virginity. Young woman wore it before they were married. After marriage, some women let their hair grow freely.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- Taiwanese Artist Creates Exquisitely Detailed Miniature Dioramas
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- German Government Spends $450,000 On A Bold Cycling Safety Campaign, But Not Everyone Likes It
- 2020 Dog Shaming Calendar Is Here!
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- Belarusian Swimmer In A Potato Field Turned Out To Be A… Polish Model
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist