Ethereal Accessories Inspired by Butterflies Delicately Flutter Against Your Skin
Wearing the ethereal creations of Derya Aksoy will make you feel like you’re living in a dream. Working under the name Jewelera, the Istanbul-based artist produces necklaces, bracelets, and earrings that are inspired by butterflies and moths. Each piece features clustered layers of their delicate wings that seemingly flutter against your skin.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “104-Year-Old” Grandpa Expresses Himself With Timeless Style
- 19 Times People Took An Ordinary Photo And Got A Renaissance Masterpiece
- Artist Documents The Best License Plates That People Have Spotted On Cars
- The Ginger Project: Photographer Took Portraits To Fight Against Red-Head Discrimination
- A Turquoise Lake In Siberia Where People Have Been Taking Selfies Is Actually A Toxic Power Plant’s Ash Dump
- Stunning Rare Photos Of The Emperor Nicholas II Fooling Around With His Friends In 1899
- Bride-To-Be Invents IKEA Bag Hack To Pee Worry Free On Her Wedding Day
- In Russia, Girls Ready For Exams!
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Brilliant Landscape Photography In Hawaii By Jason Wright