Now In Oregon You Can Have Llamas Dressed As A Bride And Groom Attend Your Wedding
Brides Magazine reports that the faith-based nonprofit Mtn Peaks Therapy Llamas & Alpacas has llamas and alpacas ready to dress up and party with you. Or, you know, just hang out and be adorable. All of the proceeds go to the organization’s therapy and education program.
“Always decorated to complement, our llamas can easily handle all ages, and any size of crowd. More than just entertainment, we provide a unique interactive experience for your guests that most have never experienced before,” according to the website.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- This Artist Started Micro Crocheting As An Experiment, And Now She Creates Tiny Animals And Plants Using Needle And Thread
- Brazilian Dentist Felipe Rossi Treat The Teeth Of Poor People
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Artist Hides Clever And Funny Signs Around His City For People To Find
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- This Artist Shows What Everything Would Look Like If It Had A Cat’s Face
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills