Now In Oregon You Can Have Llamas Dressed As A Bride And Groom Attend Your Wedding
Brides Magazine reports that the faith-based nonprofit Mtn Peaks Therapy Llamas & Alpacas has llamas and alpacas ready to dress up and party with you. Or, you know, just hang out and be adorable. All of the proceeds go to the organization’s therapy and education program.
“Always decorated to complement, our llamas can easily handle all ages, and any size of crowd. More than just entertainment, we provide a unique interactive experience for your guests that most have never experienced before,” according to the website.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Psyduck Pokemon Sexy Cosplay By Beautiful Helena Steele
- Spectacular Winning Photos from The Weather Photographer of the Year 2020 Awards
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- Photographer Weronika Gęsicka Takes Corny American Photography And Manipulates It Into Something Surreal And Uncomfortable
- Christine Rai’s Comics Prove You Actually Can Make Art From Bad Tan Lines & Microaggressions
- This Instagram Account Is Posting The Most Ridiculous Coronavirus Masks Spotted On The Subway
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- From The Depths Of Your Nightmares – The Fantastically Disturbing Creepy Art Of Trevor Henderson