Bride-To-Be Invents IKEA Bag Hack To Pee Worry Free On Her Wedding Day
Your wedding day is one of the biggest milestones in your life, a day to cherish and remember forever. But it can also be a stressful one too. With months of meticulous planning going into this celebration, you want everything to go smoothly! So you account for every potential problem that could possibly occur.
But did you think about how you’re going to go to the toilet in that huge wedding dress? With the champagne flowing, there are going to be frequent pee breaks, and it’s hardly realistic to be getting dressed and undressed each time.
Enter this British woman, only identified as Tina. She really has thought of everything, and solved this particular issue with our old friend the IKEA bag. She posted the pictures of her genius hack on IKEA hackers blog, and it quickly went viral.
Cutting a hole in the bottom of the iconic bag, Tina gathers the folds of the dress and lifts the bag up, putting the straps over her shoulders. Now the fancy, ‘mermaid-style’ wedding dress is all in one neat package, and won’t get sullied by a dirty bathroom floor. Clever, right?
“Well, I got married a few weeks ago (in a mermaid wedding dress) and I was really worried about going to the bathroom and not being able to … handle myself,” Tina said about her invention.
“Someone helping or watching me going to the bathroom on my wedding day? Not being able to have free hands to use the toilet paper? Or even worse if my period decides to show? NO WAY! Some stuff like this bridal bathroom helper exists but are expensive just because it is wedding related.”
“My bridal bathroom helper hack costs about 0.80 euro and I did it the day before my wedding. It took only 3 minutes. What I like best is it’s almost free and allows me to make my life easier on my wedding day. So here is the hack.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Here’s How Some of Rock and Roll Legends Would Look Like Today If They Weren’t Dead
- “The World In Faces”: Photographer’s Incredible Portraits Of People Who Live In Some Of The Most Remote Corners Of The Earth
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- Zombies Descend On Hamburg To Protest Against Two-Day Meeting Of ‘Political Elite’
- Sleeping With The Devil: A Weird And Wonderful Collection Of Medieval Bedroom Hijinks With Creatures From Hell
- Artist Draws Wholesome Watercolor Comics Where A Cat Is Giving Out Mental Health Advice
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- This Is What Happens When You Peel Off 30 Years Of Graffiti
- Artist Portrays Mystical Creatures In Their Vulnerable Form – When They Were Still Babies