The Psyduck Pokemon Sexy Cosplay By Beautiful Helena Steele
Helena Steele (aka HJ Steele) is a model from St. Paul, Minnesota. A cosplayer by hobby, Helena began cosplaying in the fall of 2013 and her cosplay journey with a project called “Seasons of Ivy” that documented her interpretation of Poison Ivy’s changes throughout the seasons of the year. Besides that, she is best known for Borderlands Princess Peach.
Outside of the cosplay world, she has studied a wide array of topics in college including criminal justice, computer forensics, and cosmetology before finally landing on a major of psychology. Her passions include volunteer work, animal care, and spending time with her eight amazing nieces and nephews.
Psyduck is a yellow Pokémon that resembles a duck or bipedal platypus. Three tufts of black hair grow on top of its head, and it has a wide, flat, cream-colored beak and vacant eyes. Its legs, arms, and tail are stubby and its webbed feet are cream-colored. There are three claws on both of its hands.
Psyduck is constantly stunned by its headache and is unable to think very clearly. It usually stands immobile, trying to calm its headache. However, when its headache becomes too severe, it releases tension in the form of strong psychic powers. The use of these powers produces brain waves identical to those seen in sleepers, and the Pokémon is unable to recall these episodes. Psyduck lives in freshwater lakes and small ponds, but can be seen in rivers in tropical areas.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- 2021 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- World’s Greatest Gallery of Dogs Standing On Mushrooms
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- 31-Year-Old Independent, Modern Woman Draws Comics On Her Observations About Society
- 50 Times People Took A Photograph And Realized It’s “Accidental Renaissance”
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Black and White Photos Show the ’80s Street Fashion Styles of Young People
- Winners Of The 2020 International Landscape Photographer Of The Year Competition Have Been Announced And They’re Mesmerizing
- Photographer Documents Stay-At-Home Dads And Their Kids In Sweden