Yes, This Is Barack Obama Battles The Pink Robots
Regardless of your level of interest in American politics or cultural disconnects, you must recognize the inherent humor of artist Jayson Scott Musson’s social commentary. Whether you love or hate Barack Obama, we should at least be able to agree on how awesome it is that his ‘Magic Tears’ give men more staying power in the sack, no?
More info: Jayson Scott Musson
Jayson Scott Musson’s childish drawings well focus over that point. Who knows if somewhere in USA or whateverelse there’s been a child really drawing something like that. Of course, the story about the unicorn is true.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Cars That Money Can’t Buy: 1953-1955 Alfa Romeo B.A.T. Concepts
- “Bikes, Broads, Beer, and Boogie”: The Great Collection of Biker Magazines from the 1980s
- Very Sharply Defined Rare White Curtain Auroras Seen Over Finland
- The 3D Artist Inward Brings To Light Sublime Cyberpunk Worlds
- “Selfish Pigs” Cartoons Show Annoying Things People Do
- Photographer Captures The Unique And Amazing People Of The New York Subway
- Fumetti: The Collection of Finest Examples of Sleazy Lowbrow Art the World Has Ever Known
- The Dark Pen and Ink Drawings of Richey Beckett
- 31 Stunning Black And White Photos Of Europe In The Fifties Through A Soldier‘s Lens
- “Sketching From The Imagination”: The Dark Universe Of Konstantin Kostadinov