Denmark Will Have This Amazing New Observation Tower Next Year
Designed by Danish architecture firm EFFEKT, The Treetop Experience of the Camp Adventure recreation park in Denmark, will debut in the summer of 2018. Located one hour south of Copenhagen, Denmark, the Treetop Experience begins with a walk through the forest of Gisselfeld Klosters Skove that has various sections to stop and relax, or explore and learn.
The continuous wood ramp is 1,970 ft (600m) long and connects to a 148 ft (45m) tall observation tower with a 360° view.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Futuristic 1966 Ford Ranger II Concept Truck
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- 3D-Printed Paintings Let The Blind “See” Famous Art For The First Time
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Dolphin Shorts: The Favorite Fashion Trend Of The ’80s Teenage Girls
- Cool Pics That Show People With Technologies In The 80s
- Japanese Sculptor Shows How He Transforms Wood Into Surreal Sculptures
- Toilets Around the World
- Famous Music Hits Turned Into Vintage Ad Posters