Denmark Will Have This Amazing New Observation Tower Next Year
Designed by Danish architecture firm EFFEKT, The Treetop Experience of the Camp Adventure recreation park in Denmark, will debut in the summer of 2018. Located one hour south of Copenhagen, Denmark, the Treetop Experience begins with a walk through the forest of Gisselfeld Klosters Skove that has various sections to stop and relax, or explore and learn.
The continuous wood ramp is 1,970 ft (600m) long and connects to a 148 ft (45m) tall observation tower with a 360° view.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Top 20 Absolute Worst Things In The World
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- A Photographer Took Pictures of Beautiful Women from 37 Countries
- Before And After: Lithuanian Photographer Showed How Motherhood Changes Women
- Italy-based Artist Cristina Guggeri Shows World Leaders Pooping In New Series Of Images Called “The Daily Duty”
- McDonald’s Japan Releases A Line Of Adorable Cups But People Are Finding Them Hilariously Inappropriate
- A Painting Or A Meme? A Look At Joseph Ducreux
- Faces Of M’era Luna, The World’s Biggest Goth And Steampunk Festival