Denmark Will Have This Amazing New Observation Tower Next Year
Designed by Danish architecture firm EFFEKT, The Treetop Experience of the Camp Adventure recreation park in Denmark, will debut in the summer of 2018. Located one hour south of Copenhagen, Denmark, the Treetop Experience begins with a walk through the forest of Gisselfeld Klosters Skove that has various sections to stop and relax, or explore and learn.
The continuous wood ramp is 1,970 ft (600m) long and connects to a 148 ft (45m) tall observation tower with a 360° view.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Space Colony Art from the 1970s
- Hilarious Dictionary of Finnish Language And Culture
- Artist Illustrates The Sad Reality Of Animal Cruelty And Shows How Factory Farming Harms Our Planet