2000s Fashion Aesthetics on Nails
It’s in the Canine Tuning tattooshop, located in the sixth arrondissement of Marseille, that Anabelle, aka Zbobinails, created her most beautiful claws. Nostalgic for the 2000s aesthetics, the nail artist make some iconic and almost forgotten characters live again, such as Hello Kitty, Care Bears and The Powerpuff Girls through her creations. Glitter pink, flames, dragons or large rhinestones, nothing is ever “too much” for Zbobinails, which pushes kitsch to fingertips.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Incredible Winning Photographs From The 2020 International Photography Awards
- “Russian Riviera”: Resort City of Yalta in Stunning Photos by Martin Parr
- Before She Was Famous, Marilyn Monroe Was Paid Just $10 an Hour to Pose for Pin-up Artist Earl Moran in the Late 1940s
- This Korean Tattoo Artist Creates Tattoo Cover-Up Masterpieces!
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Tokyo International Foto Awards 2020
- Attractive Female Portraits By Natalia Ivanova That Show How Diverse And Beautiful Humans Are
- Stunning Vintage Photos That Capture New York’s Subway Since The ’80s
- Everyday Things That Look Totally Different Under A Microscope
- Design Crowd Issued A Challenge To Create The Worst Ad, And The Contestants Have Delivered
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives