This Awesome Suit Of Armor Made Entirely Out Of Magic The Gathering Cards
That’s not a specific character. It’s a suit of armour made entirely out of Magic cards. Made by TechnicolorTraveler, it consists not only of a full suit (helmet, gauntlets, boots, etc) but a sword and shield as well. Oh, and also a cape! All of them made out of Magic cards. In case you were ever worried about what to do with your spares.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Captures Intimate And Unguarded Portraits Of Porn Stars
- Doh! The Alternate View On Simpsons By Stanislaw Bashkow
- The Earthquake Tower by Remco, ca. 1974
- “Namaha”: The Mythologic India In Stunning Illustrations By Abhishek Singh
- Snapshots Of Stripteasers From The 1980s At Downtown Los Angeles Venues
- A Soviet-Era Museum In Kyrgyzstan, Built Into The Side Of A Mountain Containing over 33,000 Archeological Artifacts
- Australia’s Silo Murals Make a Road Trip an Art Odyssey
- Breathtaking WWII Colorized Photos Look Like They Were Taken Yesterday
- Spectacular Winning Images Of 2021 Black & White MonoVisions Photography Awards
- This UFO Raincoat Is So Much Better Solution Than an Umbrella!