Leather Banana Holder For Your Bicycle
Sometimes you just need to have a banana, not right away, but you’re going to want one later. And you also need to go somewhere? Well luckily there’s a Banana Holder that can be attached to your bike!
Just insert the banana softly and slowly into the leather bound straps, bike away and enjoy your delicious snack of potassium while on the go or at your final destination!
The Bicycle Banana Holder is made from genuine leather, can attach to your bikes frame or your waist belt, measures 4.5 inches x 7 inches, and will fit most sized bananas.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Seeing America In Isolation: American Artist George Ault Showed Us The America He Saw In Shades Of Darknes
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Italian Photographer Started To Take Photos Of Models Remotely With A Webcam During The Quarantine
- Photographer Took His Drone To Capture How People Are Dealing With Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Powerful Photos Show Pope Francis Praying Alone In St. Peter’s Square
- Awkward Vintage Japanese Movie Monsters
- Designer 3D Prints Famous Logos Into Items You Can Use Everyday
- Artist Shows How Classical Paintings Would Look During Quarantine
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s