Artist Can’t Eat Sweats Due To Health Problems So He Creates Them From Porcelain Instead
Shayna Leib is an American glass blowing artist, who creates intricate and unique pieces of art. Her latest project “Pâtisserie” was created to express the importance, beauty, power and … unattainability of desserts.
Shayna can’t have desserts because of very severe dietary restrictions so she had to train her mind to see these intricate sweets as shapes, form, rather than food. The artist combined her love for glass and porcelain when creating these mouth-watering sculptures.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years
- ‘80s Pop Culture Icons as McDonald’s Happy Meal Toys
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Stunning Winners Of The One Eyeland World’s Top Wedding Photographers 2021
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Artist Creates Brilliant Comics For People Who Like Dark Humor
- Winning Photographs Of The Urban Photo Awards 2021
- Low Resolution Pets Behind Pixelated Glass Doors
- An Incredibly Effective Way To Develop Your Child’s Math Skills With LEGO Blocks