Artist Can’t Eat Sweats Due To Health Problems So He Creates Them From Porcelain Instead
Shayna Leib is an American glass blowing artist, who creates intricate and unique pieces of art. Her latest project “Pâtisserie” was created to express the importance, beauty, power and … unattainability of desserts.
Shayna can’t have desserts because of very severe dietary restrictions so she had to train her mind to see these intricate sweets as shapes, form, rather than food. The artist combined her love for glass and porcelain when creating these mouth-watering sculptures.
- “Designed By Nature”: Russian Fisherman Posts Terrifying Creatures Of The Deep Sea Again, And People Want Him To Stop
- Goofy Photos Of World War I Soldiers Posing With Fake Military Props
- Real Fire Truck Converted In Authentic And Cozy Log Cabin
- This Artist Is Here To “Confuse Your Brain” With Surreal Photo Art
- Vibrant Life Of 1970s Harlem As Photographed By Jack Garofalo
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of The British Wildlife Photography Awards 2018
- When Your Cat Meows, And You Meow Back…
- Exploration Photographer Has Traveled Thousands Of Miles To Document The Eerie Beauty Of Abandoned Industrial Locations
- Pastry Artist Bakes More ‘Pie Art’ With New Intricate And Artistic Design
- The Magnificent Cosplay Photography Of Paul Hillier