Artist Can’t Eat Sweats Due To Health Problems So He Creates Them From Porcelain Instead
Shayna Leib is an American glass blowing artist, who creates intricate and unique pieces of art. Her latest project “Pâtisserie” was created to express the importance, beauty, power and … unattainability of desserts.
Shayna can’t have desserts because of very severe dietary restrictions so she had to train her mind to see these intricate sweets as shapes, form, rather than food. The artist combined her love for glass and porcelain when creating these mouth-watering sculptures.
- Gorgeous Female Portraits By The Miami Beach Photographer Mark Del Mar
- This Artist Creates Stupid NSFW Comics For People With A Dark Sense Of Humor
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- “Postcards From Google Earth”: This Artist Finds Strange Beauty in Google’s Apocalyptic Glitches
- How People With Bad Eyesight See The World When They Take Off Their Glasses
- Marvelous NSFW Female Portrait Photography By Darren Ankenman
- “Dreams Of Sensuality”: Beautiful Art Nude Photography By Dani Fehr
- Chinese Men Build Homemade Airbus A320 Passenger Jet
- Fabulous Portraits By Ukrainian Photo Artist Irina Dzhul
- Meet World’s Most Versatile Cosplayer: Young Russian Chameleon Ilona Bugaeva
- Japanese Student Creates Superhero Figures Out Of Insect Shells
- Miniature Paper Cut Scenes By David Allen Reeves
- The “Super Brain” Phone Cabin
- Amazing Black and White Photographs Capture Scenes From Venice Beach In The 1970s And ’80s
- The Craziest, Funniest, And Least Fashionable T-Shirts In Asia. Seriously.