Artist Can’t Eat Sweats Due To Health Problems So He Creates Them From Porcelain Instead
Shayna Leib is an American glass blowing artist, who creates intricate and unique pieces of art. Her latest project “Pâtisserie” was created to express the importance, beauty, power and … unattainability of desserts.
Shayna can’t have desserts because of very severe dietary restrictions so she had to train her mind to see these intricate sweets as shapes, form, rather than food. The artist combined her love for glass and porcelain when creating these mouth-watering sculptures.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- Russian Artists Recreate Famous Paintings And Have Much Fun
- This UI Engineer Makes Stunning Digital Art Entirely From HTML & CSS Code
- Meet Sygmond, The Beautiful Gray Cat Of Your Nightmares
- This Artist Is Ruining Our Childhoods by Revealing The Secrets Of Our Beloved Characters
- 2020 Pooping Dogs Calendar Is Here
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- 1970s: The Most Romantic And Bizarre Period For Men’s Hairstyles
- 16 Bizarre Inventions From The Victorian Era