Artist Can’t Eat Sweats Due To Health Problems So He Creates Them From Porcelain Instead
Shayna Leib is an American glass blowing artist, who creates intricate and unique pieces of art. Her latest project “Pâtisserie” was created to express the importance, beauty, power and … unattainability of desserts.
Shayna can’t have desserts because of very severe dietary restrictions so she had to train her mind to see these intricate sweets as shapes, form, rather than food. The artist combined her love for glass and porcelain when creating these mouth-watering sculptures.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- “Facebook Friendly”: Get Lost In The Artfully Censored Nude Photos Of Lee Nutter
- Artist Hilariously Trolls Celebrities With His Ridiculous Fan Art
- Marvelous Female Portrait Photography By Onur Alagöz
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Exploring Creative Intimacy In Photographer Chill’s NSFW Shots
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Wonderful Photos Capture The Beach Lives Of North Carolina In The Summer Of 1975
- “Erotic Mehndi”: The Incredible Henna Art By Mary Ginkas
- Haunting Photos That Will Fill Your Dreams For Days
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- Catzillas: Giant Cats In Urban Landscapes
- Spectacular Winners Of The World Press Photo Award 2018
- Marvelous Moody Portrait Photography By Sonia Neisha
- Hong Kong In The 1950s Captured By A Teenager
- Incredible Colorized Photos Of Soldiers During World War One