Here’s What You Need To Know About The World’s First Instafamous Ghost
Meet Mr. Boo, the most famous ghost on Instagram. He lives in Spain and spends his time haunting the winding streets of various cities during the night. Sometimes he speaks to people he meets and is often found playing small jokes on lost tourists such as giving them wrong directions.
Mr. Boo recently sat down for an interview during which he was asked him point-blank whether he was a real ghost or not.
“Of course I am a real ghost. If I were a normal person I wouldn’t be wearing a sheet.”
When asked why he does what he does, Mr. boo explained that it gives him a specific kind of satisfaction.
“I will keep wandering and frightening on the streets,” he explained. “This job makes me feel alive.”
Via So Bad So Good
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Artist Creates Funny And Silly Photomanipulations
- “Worst Buy” Instagram Account Shows Hilarious Product Parodies
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Surreal and Meaningful Illustrations by Lisa Aisato
- Pop Stars Get ‘Vaccinated’ In Photo Collages by Eisen Bernardo
- Russian Photographer Captured Wonderful Photos While Visiting The Extraordinary Socotra Island
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- Urban Photography of Russian Cities Inspired by the Movie “Inception”