Here’s What You Need To Know About The World’s First Instafamous Ghost
Meet Mr. Boo, the most famous ghost on Instagram. He lives in Spain and spends his time haunting the winding streets of various cities during the night. Sometimes he speaks to people he meets and is often found playing small jokes on lost tourists such as giving them wrong directions.
Mr. Boo recently sat down for an interview during which he was asked him point-blank whether he was a real ghost or not.
“Of course I am a real ghost. If I were a normal person I wouldn’t be wearing a sheet.”
When asked why he does what he does, Mr. boo explained that it gives him a specific kind of satisfaction.
“I will keep wandering and frightening on the streets,” he explained. “This job makes me feel alive.”
Via So Bad So Good
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years
- Indian Artist Kevin Adams Creates Breathtaking Digital Artworks