Moncler Releases A Line Of Luxury Puffer Jackets For Dogs
Moncler‘s signature padded coats are now re-designed for puppies in a new charming collection for the Fall/Winter 2017 season.
Dubbed the “Mondog,” the cozy puffer jacket made especially for small and medium-sized canines arrives in black, dark blue, dark green, red and orange colorways. Each piece is made up of the brand’s ubiquitous nylon laqué construction.
More Inspiring Stories:
- Welcome To Burj Al Babas, The Luxury City Of Empty Castles
- “Last Breath”: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- Gorgeous And Intriguing Series Of Photographs By Øystein Sture Aspelund Capturing Temporary Installations Of Smoke, Light & Fire, Set In Unspoilt Nordic Landscapes
- Photographer Celine Liu Photoshops Herself In Images Of Celebrities Found On The Internet
- Fascinating Photos That Capture Everyday Of Oahu Beaches, Hawaii In The Early 1970s
- 100-Year-Old Negatives Discovered In Block Of Ice In Antarctica
- “Beauty Comes In All Sizes!”: Photoshop Artist Jay Tee Changes The Obtuse Point Of View About Beauty Today One Pound At A Time
- Nevermind In Sovietland By Photographer Tomeu Coll
- Awkward Vintage Japanese Movie Monsters