Leather Covered Toyota Crown XIV Sold in Moscow For $325,000
This was probably one of the wildest ads. The leather-fur car previously made at the order of a Russian oligarch to be presented to queen Elizabeth. Now it’s being sold in Moscow – perhaps, the gift was denied, and it’s not difficult to understand why…
Well, this wonder is based on Toyota Crown 1995. And after the crazy modification it costs 25,000,000 rub. ($325,000). The main feature of the car is buffalo leather that stupidly covers the entire vehicle. The cabin is generously finished with fur. By the way, initially the car was sold for 88 million rubles but later some lucky devil managed to purchase it for 25 million.
Canadian buffalo leather, Swarovski crystals, Scandinavian, brown Siberian and Barguzin sable fur, discs covered with leather too. According to the seller, “the car does not require any investments”. What do you think?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Love in Plexiglass”: The Superb Concept and 3D Cyberpunk Artworks of Darius Puia
- Want to Take Your Pet Fish for a Walk? There’s a Bag for That!
- “Haunted Beauty”: Mysteriously Bizarre Photo and Art Works of Natalie Shau
- Indonesian Man Creates a ‘Bionic Arm’ from Scrap Metal
- “Food, Sex And Irony”: Superb Artworks By Enrico Robusti
- The Metamorphosis: Depressive And Dark Paintings By The Artist Anton Semenov
- “Excommunicated” Cat Waits to Be Absolved of Feline Sins Outside Temple Gate
- 20 Chinese Women Before And After Plastic Surgery
- The Incredible Delicated Tattoos of Eva Karabudak
- “The Shards of Triptych. Observable Universes”: The Collection of Creative Visualization by Sergey Maslov