Leather Covered Toyota Crown XIV Sold in Moscow For $325,000
This was probably one of the wildest ads. The leather-fur car previously made at the order of a Russian oligarch to be presented to queen Elizabeth. Now it’s being sold in Moscow – perhaps, the gift was denied, and it’s not difficult to understand why…
Well, this wonder is based on Toyota Crown 1995. And after the crazy modification it costs 25,000,000 rub. ($325,000). The main feature of the car is buffalo leather that stupidly covers the entire vehicle. The cabin is generously finished with fur. By the way, initially the car was sold for 88 million rubles but later some lucky devil managed to purchase it for 25 million.
Canadian buffalo leather, Swarovski crystals, Scandinavian, brown Siberian and Barguzin sable fur, discs covered with leather too. According to the seller, “the car does not require any investments”. What do you think?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- 50 Times People Took A Photograph And Realized It’s “Accidental Renaissance”
- Japanese Guy Absolutely Nails Anime Girl Cosplay, from Evangelion to Sailor Moon
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- This Man Photoshops Himself Into Series Of Hilarious Scenarios With Celebrities
- Medieval Visions of Hell, Satan, Demons And Cabbalistic Signs From A 1775 Compendium Of Horrors
- Photographer Albert Dros Captures Beautiful Rural Landscapes of the Netherlands
- Incredible Technologies From The Past That Just Look Odd Today
- “Elvira, Mistress Of The Dark”: Stunning Photos of Cassandra Peterson in the 1980s
- Photographer Documents Stay-At-Home Dads And Their Kids In Sweden