Leather Covered Toyota Crown XIV Sold in Moscow For $325,000
This was probably one of the wildest ads. The leather-fur car previously made at the order of a Russian oligarch to be presented to queen Elizabeth. Now it’s being sold in Moscow – perhaps, the gift was denied, and it’s not difficult to understand why…
Well, this wonder is based on Toyota Crown 1995. And after the crazy modification it costs 25,000,000 rub. ($325,000). The main feature of the car is buffalo leather that stupidly covers the entire vehicle. The cabin is generously finished with fur. By the way, initially the car was sold for 88 million rubles but later some lucky devil managed to purchase it for 25 million.
Canadian buffalo leather, Swarovski crystals, Scandinavian, brown Siberian and Barguzin sable fur, discs covered with leather too. According to the seller, “the car does not require any investments”. What do you think?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- Artist Creates Very Detailed Scary Images And The More You Look, The More Frightening They Become
- Playfully Illustrated Surfboards By Jean Jullien
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- “Empty Home”: The Superb Dark, Surreal and Sci-Fi Artworks of Miko del Rosario
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- This Artist Drew These 30 Animals So “Badly”, It Might Be A New Style
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s