Dog Surfing Competition
About a dozen dogs traded in their leashes for life vests Saturday for the chance to ride the waves at Jupiter beach as part of a canine surfing competition to raise money for an animal rescue group. In photographs by Taylor Jones / The Palm Beach Post.
Musso paddles in with Jengo.
Jengo, a Chihuahua-fox terrier mix, peaks out behind 16-year-old volunteer Mike Musso of Jupiter as they head out to surf.
Onyx jumps off a surfboard at the end of his ride.
A dog navigates the surf during the competition.
Volunteer Cory Surette of Jupiter Farms surfs with Emmet, a beagle, during the dog surfing competition.
Gator surfs in the medium sized dog division.
Volunteer Nina Raflowitz of Jupiter takes rescue dog Moses, a 3-year-old maltese, out to surf.
Scrappy, a 4-year-old dachshund, plays ball in the surf. Owned by the Bauer family of Jupiter. Scrappy competed in the small dog division.
Gator jumps off the surfboard after his ride with volunteer Mike Musso.
Booker D. Surfdog shows off his skills.
Attie completes in the medium size dog division.
Jengo enjoys the ride.
A dog enjoys the rough surf.
Chile, a 7-month-old Apple Head Chihuahua owned by Farisha Mohammed of Jupiter,takes a walk along the water’s edge at the dog surfing competition.
Wilson, a border collie mix, shakes off some of the salt water. Rich Premuroso of Jupiter brought him to the event.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Bird Photographer of the Year 2021
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Vintage Cars, Palms & Backyard Pools in Californian Inspired Paintings by Danny Heller
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life