Artist Grace Gogarty Makes Hilarious Guide To Dog Breeds That Will Help You Choose Your Next Dog
There are so many dog breeds, it’s incredibly easy to mistake one pooch for another. Luckily, St. Louis-based artist Grace Gogarty has created a comprehensive comic series that will help you identify most doggos.
“I’ve been drawing comics since I was a kid,” Grace told Bored Panda. “I absolutely love animals so that’s usually my focus! I worked as a supervisor at a doggy daycare for years and got to meet lots of dogs. The breeds featured in this guide are the breeds I met the most of.”
The artist has divided the series into three parts – big, medium, and small dog breeds, so no k9s are left behind. Great Danes? Check. Border Collies, Yorkshire Terriers? Yep.
“Sadly, I haven’t met every dog in the word yet, so I couldn’t write about them all,” Grace said. “Although I stereotype them, all dogs are wonderful individuals, so I couldn’t possibly pick a favorite breed!”
Among the animals Gogarty owns, there’s one pooch as well.
“His Name is Huey and he is an enigma. We have no idea what kind of breeds he’s comprised of!” Scroll down to meet the pups, and remember – even if some traits sound better than others, every dog deserves a pet. Even if it pees all over your new rug.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Beautiful ‘Then And Now’ Pictures Of Women From London’s ’80s Subcultures
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Artist Imagines Famous Cartoon Characters With Human Bodies And The Result Is Bizarre
- 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas “Ghost Car”: The First Full-Sized “See-Thru” Car Ever Made In America
- Vintage Photographs Of People Posing With Job Hunting Signs On The Streets During The Great Depression
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Breathtaking Aerial Shots Of Barcelona, Revealing The City’s Symmetry