Artist Grace Gogarty Makes Hilarious Guide To Dog Breeds That Will Help You Choose Your Next Dog
There are so many dog breeds, it’s incredibly easy to mistake one pooch for another. Luckily, St. Louis-based artist Grace Gogarty has created a comprehensive comic series that will help you identify most doggos.
“I’ve been drawing comics since I was a kid,” Grace told Bored Panda. “I absolutely love animals so that’s usually my focus! I worked as a supervisor at a doggy daycare for years and got to meet lots of dogs. The breeds featured in this guide are the breeds I met the most of.”
The artist has divided the series into three parts – big, medium, and small dog breeds, so no k9s are left behind. Great Danes? Check. Border Collies, Yorkshire Terriers? Yep.
“Sadly, I haven’t met every dog in the word yet, so I couldn’t write about them all,” Grace said. “Although I stereotype them, all dogs are wonderful individuals, so I couldn’t possibly pick a favorite breed!”
Among the animals Gogarty owns, there’s one pooch as well.
“His Name is Huey and he is an enigma. We have no idea what kind of breeds he’s comprised of!” Scroll down to meet the pups, and remember – even if some traits sound better than others, every dog deserves a pet. Even if it pees all over your new rug.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- How To Look Smart In Zoom Meetings, an Illustrated Guide by Sarah Cooper
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- ‘Dental Plumper’ Jaw Prosthetic Worn by Marlon Brando in The Godfather, 1972
- Artist Places People From Classical Paintings Into Modern Reality And They Fit Just Right
- Indian Paper Artist Creates Mindblowing Papercuts
- Artist Criticizes Our Society By Showing Two Different Sides Of The Same Story
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Child of Terror: Creepy Illustrations by Dolce Paganne
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Of Robots and Humans: Superb Fan Art Illustrations of MinemikoMali