Artist Grace Gogarty Makes Hilarious Guide To Dog Breeds That Will Help You Choose Your Next Dog
There are so many dog breeds, it’s incredibly easy to mistake one pooch for another. Luckily, St. Louis-based artist Grace Gogarty has created a comprehensive comic series that will help you identify most doggos.
“I’ve been drawing comics since I was a kid,” Grace told Bored Panda. “I absolutely love animals so that’s usually my focus! I worked as a supervisor at a doggy daycare for years and got to meet lots of dogs. The breeds featured in this guide are the breeds I met the most of.”
The artist has divided the series into three parts – big, medium, and small dog breeds, so no k9s are left behind. Great Danes? Check. Border Collies, Yorkshire Terriers? Yep.
“Sadly, I haven’t met every dog in the word yet, so I couldn’t write about them all,” Grace said. “Although I stereotype them, all dogs are wonderful individuals, so I couldn’t possibly pick a favorite breed!”
Among the animals Gogarty owns, there’s one pooch as well.
“His Name is Huey and he is an enigma. We have no idea what kind of breeds he’s comprised of!” Scroll down to meet the pups, and remember – even if some traits sound better than others, every dog deserves a pet. Even if it pees all over your new rug.”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Beautiful Photos Of John Lennon With His First Wife Cynthia At Their Home In 1965
- 6 Illustrations That Sum Up Instagram Perfectly
- This Heartbreaking Sculpture Depicts The 82 Kids That Were Handed Over To The Nazis In The Town Of Lidice Back In 1942
- A Photographer Takes Photos Of Toys That Are So Epic, They Can Outshine Any Blockbuster Movie Shot
- Polish Artist Designs Shoсking Ads Of Major Companies That Show The Harsh Reality
- Apocalyptic Pictures Of The Mysterious Abandoned Airport Located In Indian Desert
- This Photographer Turns Vintage Photos Into Surreal Works Of Art
- This Japanese-Made Sleeping Cat Sand Sculpture Molds Turn The World Into Feline Heaven
- Unique Photos Capture A Couple’s Visit To ‘Stranger Things 3’ Filming Locations
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101