Every Penny Counts: This Artist Created a Clear Acrylic Structures to be Completed With Coins
Get involved in completing an acrylic structure, and make it your own sculpture.
Beyond holding a round capital when completed (£5, £20, £100, …), this new intake on a money box will contain the souvenirs of a personal experience and challenge. Up to the owner to empty his urn, flowing back soulful coins to the market stream, or to keep it, enjoying the sweet sight of fruitful efforts.
Brought into the context of charities, the Collectionnées transform a fundraising into an appealing artistic experience.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Want to Take Your Pet Fish for a Walk? There’s a Bag for That!
- “Haunted Beauty”: Mysteriously Bizarre Photo and Art Works of Natalie Shau
- “Love in Plexiglass”: The Superb Concept and 3D Cyberpunk Artworks of Darius Puia
- Photographer Creates Surreal & Minimalist Self-Portraits Surrounded By Flowers And Fruits
- “The Shards of Triptych. Observable Universes”: The Collection of Creative Visualization by Sergey Maslov
- Graphic Art Between Renaissance And Modernity
- Indonesian Man Creates a ‘Bionic Arm’ from Scrap Metal
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Traveling Couple Captures Ethereal Images In The Most Unspoiled Places Around The World
- Designer Lydia Cambron Transforms Brand Logos into Protest Messages