Every Penny Counts: This Artist Created a Clear Acrylic Structures to be Completed With Coins
Get involved in completing an acrylic structure, and make it your own sculpture.
Beyond holding a round capital when completed (£5, £20, £100, …), this new intake on a money box will contain the souvenirs of a personal experience and challenge. Up to the owner to empty his urn, flowing back soulful coins to the market stream, or to keep it, enjoying the sweet sight of fruitful efforts.
Brought into the context of charities, the Collectionnées transform a fundraising into an appealing artistic experience.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- This Artist Shows What Everything Would Look Like If It Had A Cat’s Face
- Artist Hides Clever And Funny Signs Around His City For People To Find
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- Stunning Vintage Black-and-White Photos of Edwin Smith
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- This Artist Started Micro Crocheting As An Experiment, And Now She Creates Tiny Animals And Plants Using Needle And Thread