Russian Craftsman Makes Stunning Wooden Zippo Lighters
Many precious wood types are used by this man to create those nice looking wooden Zippos. Here how he does it.
He takes a regular Zippo lighter.
Then different precious wood cuttings that are left from some other production.
The original Zippo being cut so that the wood covered Zippo would look like original one, not longer.
He has a wooden piece that has size like an original Zippo.
He starts glueing pieces of wood on top of this wooden piece.
More or less this is how it looks.
And mill cut insides for Zippo to fit perfectly.
This is a final product.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- “Wilhelm Brasse’ Mugshots”: Photographer Took Up To 50,000 Chilling Photos In Auschwitz For The Nazis During World War II
- “Maggie Out”: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Artist Tom Galle Makes Weapons Out Of Corporate Logos
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- “Peace, Love, Music And Mud”: LIFE At Woodstock In 1969
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Burning Man 2017: Stunning Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Strategically Covered Nudity In Vintage Movie Posters, Book And Magazine Covers
- Someone Optimized Famous Logos To Use Less Ink And Be More Environmentally Friendly
- “American Bedroom”: People Of All Walks Of Life And From All Corners Of The USA In Their Bedrooms
- Stunning Photographs Reveal The Realities Of New Brighton, A Working Class Seaside Resort In Northern England, During The 1980s
- Synchronistic Images Captured In Soviet Era Swimming Pools By Photographer Maria Svarbova
- Creative DIY Ideas To Hide The Wires In The Wall Room
- Fascinating Vintage Photographs That Capture Kids Finding Fun On The Streets In Postwar London Rubble
- This Artist Creates One Glorious Poster For Each Part Of The New Twin Peaks Every Week
- Filipino Man Turns Old Flip Flops Into Action Figures, And The Result Is Quite Impressive
- “Dreaming A Dream”: The Surreal Digital Compositions Of A 19-Year-Old Creative
- 11 Captivating Pictures Of A Young And Sexy Clint Eastwood In 1956
- Artist Turns Your Most Nostalgic Childhood Pics Into Stylish Tattoos So You Always Have Them On Your Skin
- Show Your Feline The Respect It Deserves With A “Game of Thrones” Cat Bed
- Belgian Photographer Xavier Portela Captures Asian Cities Bathed In A Neon Pink Glow
- Meet Stephanie Sarley, The Artist Redefining NSFW “Food Porn” On Instagram
- 2017 National Geographic Nature Photographer Of The Year Publishes First Round Of Beautiful Entries
- Before The Great Clean-Up Began, Here Is Another Side Of New York In The 1970s That You May Never Know
- Photographer Hanabi Taikai Captures The Beauty Of Fireworks In Japan