Russian Craftsman Makes Stunning Wooden Zippo Lighters
Many precious wood types are used by this man to create those nice looking wooden Zippos. Here how he does it.
He takes a regular Zippo lighter.
Then different precious wood cuttings that are left from some other production.
The original Zippo being cut so that the wood covered Zippo would look like original one, not longer.
He has a wooden piece that has size like an original Zippo.
He starts glueing pieces of wood on top of this wooden piece.
More or less this is how it looks.
And mill cut insides for Zippo to fit perfectly.
This is a final product.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Professional Russian Photographer Pavel Kiselev Captures Sensual NSFW Female Pictures
- “The Memories Of The Future”: Photographer Nuno Assis Captures Fantastic Photos Of Hong Kong
- “WC For Architects”: Old Toilet Wall Decorated With Photos Of Windows From The Neighbourhood
- Oceanco Debuts Unique 115-Meter-Long Megayacht That Will Truly Sail You In Style
- Photographer Recreates Famous Portraits With John Malkovich As His Model
- Marvelous Female Portrait Photography by Kai Böttcher
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- An Illustrator Imagined What Would Things Say If They Could Talk
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati
- Conceptual Photography And Self-Portraits By Marina Choy
- How A Heart Attack Changed Artist Alex Garant’s Life
- Gorgeous Beachwear And Lingerie Photography By Bonnie Cee
- Fascinating And Provocative Close-Up Photography By Marius Sperlich
- Arresting Illustrations With Pleasing Textures And Details By Eva Bee
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner