These Photos of Bullets Tearing Apart Portraits Aren’t What They Seem
For his new project titled “Explosion Collages,” photographer and visual artist Fabian Oefner created a series of photos showing portraits being shredded by speeding bullets. But there’s a twist…
As the name suggests, each of the photos was actually faked. Instead of actually capturing flying bullets, Oefner painstakingly tore photos apart and arranged the thousands of tiny pieces into collages that have the appearance of a high-speed paper explosion photo.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- These 3-D Portraits Were Created Using Only A Person’s DNA
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- “Blackest Paint Colored Brush”: Suerb Horror, Fantasy And Sci-Fi Drawings Of Christopher Lovell
- Photographer Took Photos Of Strangers In The 1970s, And When 20 Years Passed, He Set Out To Find Them Again
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- Monsters Have Problems Too
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Emergency Workers From Around The Globe Take Part In The ‘Tetris Challenge’!