Artist From Poland Continue Depicts His Fight Against Depression In A Series Of Surreal Illustrations
For Dawid Planeta (previously) art is something more than just visual quality – with the series of dark illustrations he is exploring the dark side of human unconsciousness. After going through depression last year he’s using art to depict the places where dark feelings were coming from.
“You need to go deep, deeper than your conscious mind. This is where you find universal qualities that we all share, things we all feel although many times we don’t understand. This is the way to really connect with others using your art. It’s a story of a man descending into darkness and chaos in search of himself. To find his inner strength, find the light and come back with it. And then, when he knows who he is, he goes there again, this time without fear. He goes there because it’s a part of who he is. It’s a part of human nature you can’t ignore. You need to know all parts of life, dark and bright.”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “104-Year-Old” Grandpa Expresses Himself With Timeless Style
- 19 Times People Took An Ordinary Photo And Got A Renaissance Masterpiece
- Artist Documents The Best License Plates That People Have Spotted On Cars
- The Ginger Project: Photographer Took Portraits To Fight Against Red-Head Discrimination
- A Turquoise Lake In Siberia Where People Have Been Taking Selfies Is Actually A Toxic Power Plant’s Ash Dump
- Stunning Rare Photos Of The Emperor Nicholas II Fooling Around With His Friends In 1899
- In Russia, Girls Ready For Exams!
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Brilliant Landscape Photography In Hawaii By Jason Wright
- This Hipster Barbie Account Perfectly Mocks Every Annoying Person On Instagram