Polish Artist Illustrates His Fight Against Depression In Mysterious Dark And Surreal Paintings
Depression is not easy thing to deal with, but sometimes you can take your weakness and turn it into something beautiful.
That’s exactly what polish artist Dawid Planeta did – to help himself he created an imaginary world where a small man is traveling through long forgotten jungle meeting his weaknesses and fears presented as giant animals with glowing eyes. The vision created by the artist is dark, mysterious, and very beautiful.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 5 Year-Old Recreates Photos Of Iconic Women Every Day Of Black History Month
- Zdzisław Beksiński: Terrifying Visions Of Hell By Murdered Polish Painter
- This Instagram Account Reveals Scenes From Famous Movies With And Without Special Effects
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- This Hidden Chilling Forest Path Looks Like A Trail To Mordor
- Spencer Elden The Famous Nirvana Baby Recreates The Album Cover 25 Years Later
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- Extreme Hipsters: People Who Took Hipsterism To A Whole New Level
- “No Animal Takes Pleasure In Suffering”: Shocking Images Of The Powerful Awareness-Raising Campaign