Polish Artist Illustrates His Fight Against Depression In Mysterious Dark And Surreal Paintings
Depression is not easy thing to deal with, but sometimes you can take your weakness and turn it into something beautiful.
That’s exactly what polish artist Dawid Planeta did – to help himself he created an imaginary world where a small man is traveling through long forgotten jungle meeting his weaknesses and fears presented as giant animals with glowing eyes. The vision created by the artist is dark, mysterious, and very beautiful.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Faces Of M’era Luna, The World’s Biggest Goth And Steampunk Festival
- This Japanese Artists Creates Realistic 3D Portraits Of People’s Cats
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Jakarta Built A Surburban Village On Top Of A City Mall
- Awkward Vintage Photos of Celebrities Posing With Their Beloved Cats
- This Mural Was Painted Upside-Down To Reflect Off Of The Water
- This Artist Redraws Photos Of People In Their Twitter Profile, And The Results Are Funny!