What Birds Would Say If They Could Talk
Humor writer and artist Jimmy Craig (previously) offers 100 colorful comics, including the inner thoughts of creatures from across the animal kingdom — from misunderstood sharks and trouble making bears to the often complicated relationship between you and your pet cat.
“If you’ve ever wondered what our feathered friends might be saying, check out these comics by me. In this series, They Can Talk, I give you a funny perspective of what might be going on inside the heads of animals,” Jimmy told Bored Panda.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Snapshots Of Stripteasers From The 1980s At Downtown Los Angeles Venues
- “Namaha”: The Mythologic India In Stunning Illustrations By Abhishek Singh
- Breathtaking WWII Colorized Photos Look Like They Were Taken Yesterday
- Artist Makes Witty And Quirky Inanimate Object Illustrations That Are Oddly Relatable
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- Spectacular Winning Images Of 2021 Black & White MonoVisions Photography Awards
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984
- This Artist Draws Pictures to Show That Everything Has a Flip Side
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Humorous Comic Fat Lady Postcards by Donald McGill From the Early 20th Century