Fabulous Portrait Photos Of Rhodes College’s Students Taken By A Former In The Early 1970s
Founded in 1848 in Clarksville, Tennessee as the Masonic University of Tennessee and was renamed Stewart College in 1850 in honor of its president, William M. Stewart, Rhodes College is a private liberal arts college in Memphis, Tennessee. Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Rhodes enrolls approximately 2,000 students.
The campus sits on a 123-acre, wooded site in the heart of historic Midtown Memphis. Due to the campus’ natural beauty and distinctive Collegiate Gothic architecture, Rhodes is considered one of the most beautiful college campuses in America.
These fabulous portrait photos from Ed Uthman of Rhodes College’s students were taken by David Crowe, a former student of this college in the early 1970s.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- The Psyduck Pokemon Sexy Cosplay By Beautiful Helena Steele
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Adorable German Shorthair Assumes Many Different Looks And Poses In Whimsical Photo Series
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- People From Around The World Edited These Man And Woman Headshots To Look Trendy In Their Country
- 25 Rare And Cool Polaroid Prints Of Teen Girls In The 1970s
- Mind-Blowing Before And After Pictures Of Makeup Makeovers
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- Beauties Of Octoberfest, The World’s Most Iconic Beer Festival 2019
- Terrible Rough Drafts from Your Favorite Movies