21-Year-Old Michelle Pfeiffer Photographed by Jim Britt, 1979
In 1979, lots of people were standing in front of garish purple-pink backgrounds, but few ever did it as well as Michelle Pfeiffer did.
These are publicity shots of a young Michelle Pfeiffer taken by Jim Britt in the very early in her career, when she was guest starring on Fantasy Island and playing a character named Bombshell in the short-lived Animal House spin-off series Delta House. Soon she’d costar in the also short-lived and pretty terrible B.A.D Cats.
Pfeiffer then costarred alongside another favorite, Fran Drescher, in The Hollywood Knights (1980), and soon after that and some other work, she landed her first major film role as the female lead in Grease 2 (1982).
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Stunning Black and White Celebrity Photographs Taken by Dennis Hopper in the 1960s
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- This Woman Paints on Horseshoe Crabs
- “The Society of Fatigue”: The Spiritual & Psychedelic Collages by Anarkoiris
- Style Accessories Made From The Most Random Stuff You Can Find In Your Home By This Canadian Artist
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “Tomorrow Never Came”: The Dystopian Worlds of Abel Chan Arce
- The Hyperrealistic 3D Sculpting Works by Marianna Yakimova
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- World Sports Photography Awards 2021: The Best Sports Photos Captured Over the Past 25 Years