21-Year-Old Michelle Pfeiffer Photographed by Jim Britt, 1979
In 1979, lots of people were standing in front of garish purple-pink backgrounds, but few ever did it as well as Michelle Pfeiffer did.
These are publicity shots of a young Michelle Pfeiffer taken by Jim Britt in the very early in her career, when she was guest starring on Fantasy Island and playing a character named Bombshell in the short-lived Animal House spin-off series Delta House. Soon she’d costar in the also short-lived and pretty terrible B.A.D Cats.
Pfeiffer then costarred alongside another favorite, Fran Drescher, in The Hollywood Knights (1980), and soon after that and some other work, she landed her first major film role as the female lead in Grease 2 (1982).
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- Artist Makes Streets Less Boring By Making Graffiti That Interacts With The Surroundings
- 35 Entrances, 3708 Apartments: Welcome to the Russian Kowloon Walled City!
- Giant Ninja Turtle Takes Over Minsk: Huge Leonardo Is Exploring the World of Soviet Architecture
- An Artist Duo Creates Miniature Post-Apopcalyptic Sculptures
- This Artist Photoshops Old Paperback Books With Ridiculous Titles
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- “So Many Tons of Democracy Waiting to Get Delivered”: The Superb Sci-Fi Concept Artworks of Ronan Le Fur
- Incredible Typography Works of Jordan Metcalf
- Amazing Vintage Photographs of Linemen on Utility Poles at the Turn of 20th Century