Fashion Photographer Imagines Cars As Supermodels
What if a spell turned some of the world’s most famous car models into real women? What would they look like? That’s what photographer Viktorija Pashuta decided to explore with her latest portrait project, titled “What if Cars Were Supermodels?” Gathered under one roof top 12 renowned super models, Viktorija envisioned what would of happened if cars as if under the enchanted spell would turn into real women.
Low Rider Impala by Samii Ryan – a rebel badass chic @samiiryan
Viktorija explains to Basic Magazine, “In our materialized world – people get so much attached to certain objects that to imagine them as human beings is not that difficult”.
La Ferrari by Mahglagha Jaberi – is the luxurious, sexy brunette @mahlaghajaberi
“The most interesting part – she adds, – was to combine fashion elements with car features, this is why working with the stylists Jesse J & Kim Sheree was so crucial to fullfil the concept”.
Hummer Truck H1 by Paige Hathaway – is an extra fit, muscle girl @paigehathaway
Kia Optima by An Jing – fun and effortlessly chic @secret_buttercup
Mercedes Benz S Class by Yazemeenah Rossi – a classic woman with exceptional elegance and business style @yazemeenah
Rolls-Royce Phantom by Kaylen Dao – is a posh, glamorous diva @kaylendao
Aston Martin Vanquish by Berglind Icey – is a James Bond Spy Girl @berglindicey
Jeep Wrangler by Melissa Haro is an adventurous Indiana Jones @melissaroseharo
Vintage 1960 Corvette by Doris Mayday – a pin-up coquette @dorismayday
Toyota Camry by Brenda Castillo – a casual girl next door @vsbree
Volkswagen Vintage Van by Patience Silva – is a Coachella-hippie- party girl @patiencesilva
Tesla by Andrea Debevc – is a futuristic, high end girl @adebevc
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s