People Are Submitting Pics Of Their Pets To This Instagrammer, And She Gives Them Hilarious Makeovers
Ida is an ordinary girl working a full-time job but the hobby she has chosen to spend her free time on is what caught our attention. Ida turns pets of her followers on social media into weird creatures that will give you nightmares rather than make you want to cuddle them.
It seems that people really enjoy seeing their furry friends turned into something out of this world because her so-called “madness” is rapidly growing in popularity with almost 10k followers on Instagram. It has got to a point where Ida is hardly keeping up with the hundreds of requests she receives every day.
With over a hundred creepy pet makeovers, that experiment with various forms and even combine different animals together, her work pushes the limits of imagination and we are not fully sure if we should laugh or be afraid.
Well, you can decide for yourself but prepare some cute animal pictures for after just in case.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Here’s How Some of Rock and Roll Legends Would Look Like Today If They Weren’t Dead
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits Of Famous Historical Figures And Their Direct Descendants
- Julianne Moore As Famous Works Of Art
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- “Let The Water Be Your Guide”: The Ultra-Realistic Watercolor Paintings Of Marcos Beccari
- “Back To The Nature”: Artist Combines Everyday Objects With Plants To Create Intriguing Sculptures And Installations
- This Alien Face Mask Is Sure To Keep Covid At Bay
- Sleeping With The Devil: A Weird And Wonderful Collection Of Medieval Bedroom Hijinks With Creatures From Hell
- Artist Replaces Jurassic Park Dinosaurs With Those From The Show Dinosaurs