People Are Submitting Pics Of Their Pets To This Instagrammer, And She Gives Them Hilarious Makeovers
Ida is an ordinary girl working a full-time job but the hobby she has chosen to spend her free time on is what caught our attention. Ida turns pets of her followers on social media into weird creatures that will give you nightmares rather than make you want to cuddle them.
It seems that people really enjoy seeing their furry friends turned into something out of this world because her so-called “madness” is rapidly growing in popularity with almost 10k followers on Instagram. It has got to a point where Ida is hardly keeping up with the hundreds of requests she receives every day.
With over a hundred creepy pet makeovers, that experiment with various forms and even combine different animals together, her work pushes the limits of imagination and we are not fully sure if we should laugh or be afraid.
Well, you can decide for yourself but prepare some cute animal pictures for after just in case.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- The Psyduck Pokemon Sexy Cosplay By Beautiful Helena Steele
- Woman Knits Tiny Wool Sweaters to Keep Chickens Warm
- These Are The Yoga Photos No One Wants To Put On Instagram
- Old Superheroes: Artist Shows How Superheroes Will Look When They Retire
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Beautiful Baroque Architecture Bags
- This Man Spent 25 Years To Create The ”World Map” On The Banks Of Lake Klejtrup, Denmark
- Haunting Photographs Of The Hell Of Serra Pelada Mines In The 1980s
- Feeding Polar Bears From A Tank, 1950