People Are Submitting Pics Of Their Pets To This Instagrammer, And She Gives Them Hilarious Makeovers
Ida is an ordinary girl working a full-time job but the hobby she has chosen to spend her free time on is what caught our attention. Ida turns pets of her followers on social media into weird creatures that will give you nightmares rather than make you want to cuddle them.
It seems that people really enjoy seeing their furry friends turned into something out of this world because her so-called “madness” is rapidly growing in popularity with almost 10k followers on Instagram. It has got to a point where Ida is hardly keeping up with the hundreds of requests she receives every day.
With over a hundred creepy pet makeovers, that experiment with various forms and even combine different animals together, her work pushes the limits of imagination and we are not fully sure if we should laugh or be afraid.
Well, you can decide for yourself but prepare some cute animal pictures for after just in case.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Abandoned Hotels In The Egyptian Desert May As Well Be On Another Planet
- “Animal Soul”: Beautiful Portraits Of The Bad-Ass Cats By Robert Bahou
- 30 Times People Accidentally Created Art
- “Electric Dreams”: Amazing Portraits Of ’80s Geeks
- Sad Animal Facts Are The Cutest Way To Ruin Your Day
- A Sweet Little Photo Story Proving That True Love That Knows No Bounds
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove
- Remarkable Tubular Glass House Built Around Tree
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- Bizarre Scotch Tape Portraits By Wes Naman