Japanese Illustrator Imagines A World Where Humans Live Among Giant Animals
By the hands of super creative mystery illustrator from Japan, comes the world like no other. On social media, the artist is known as Ariduka55 and it seems artist loves cats the most. There are a lot of other cuddly animals like pandas, rabbits, raccoons, and dogs and they are all giant creatures!
“A world where you can surrender yourself to sleep on a giant ball of fur is a world where you wouldn’t be able to get any work done. A perfect world.”
This is the world where people are tiny and animals are big as three storey building. A world where a cat can get sad and cry and pick up her little human to hug it for comfort. The atmosphere is mostly peaceful or especially moody. Sunshine often streams through the trees and other elements representing everyday beauty. Unlike in Western world culture, in Japan seeing a black cat crossing your path is considered to be a good omen. Therefore many black cats seen in Ariduka55’s illustrations are a symbol of good luck.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- Russian Artists Recreate Famous Paintings And Have Much Fun
- The Eerie Costumers Of Japan’s Night Parade Of One Hundred Demons
- Bear In The Back Seat: Majestic Portraits Of Wild Animals By Simone Heinrich
- Artist Reimagined Famous Movie And TV Scenes With Cartoon Characters
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- Worlds Largest Jesus Christ Statue From Poland Began Distributing Internet From Antennas In His Crown
- 9-Year-Old Kid Who Kept Getting In Trouble For Doodling In Class Gets A Job Decorating A Restaurant With His Drawings
- A Mixture Of Innocence, Beauty, Violence, Decadence, Japanese And Russian Folklore – In Bizarre Works By Vania Zhuravlev
- Cool Pics Defined Fashion Trend Of Young Women In The 1990s