Japanese Illustrator Imagines A World Where Humans Live Among Giant Animals
By the hands of super creative mystery illustrator from Japan, comes the world like no other. On social media, the artist is known as Ariduka55 and it seems artist loves cats the most. There are a lot of other cuddly animals like pandas, rabbits, raccoons, and dogs and they are all giant creatures!
“A world where you can surrender yourself to sleep on a giant ball of fur is a world where you wouldn’t be able to get any work done. A perfect world.”
This is the world where people are tiny and animals are big as three storey building. A world where a cat can get sad and cry and pick up her little human to hug it for comfort. The atmosphere is mostly peaceful or especially moody. Sunshine often streams through the trees and other elements representing everyday beauty. Unlike in Western world culture, in Japan seeing a black cat crossing your path is considered to be a good omen. Therefore many black cats seen in Ariduka55’s illustrations are a symbol of good luck.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Meet Maria Oz – The Girl With Amazingly Big Eyes
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- The Moscow Girl Turned Her Small Flat Into A Baroque Palace
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- This Badass Couple’s Vegas Elopement Is The Epitome Of Cool
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- Concepts From Future Past: Porsche Tapiro
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Amazing Black And White Photos Capture SoCal’s Skate, Beach & Punk Scenes From Between The Late 1960s And Early 1980s
- This Bizarre Japanese Temple Looks Like A Fallen Intergalactic Starship