Metal Cats: Hardcore Metal Musicians Pose With Their Cats
Musicians and fans of the metal music community often get a bad rap because of their dark, gruff and tattooed looks. The adorable set of photos published in Metal Cats by Alexandra Crockett sets out to change all that by getting accomplished metal musicians to pose with their feline friends and show off their softer sides.
The people posing in these photos represent bands with names that are anything but cuddly – Napalm Death, Cattle Decapitation, Murder Construct, Skeletonwitch and Lightning Swords Of Death. But despite these fearsome band names and their black leather, spikes, tattoos and muscles, it’s clear that they share a close relationship with their loveable animals just like the rest of us.
What’s even better is that these musicians, most of whom have thousands of supporters worldwide, aren’t just putting their faces behind the cause. A series of benefit concerts will be held along the U.S. West Coast, and the proceeds from these concerts, along with a portion of the book’s proceeds, will go to no-kill animal shelters at each of the four cities visited by the benefit shows.
Credits: Bored Panda
- 2019 Pooping Dogs Calendar Is Here
- The Funniest Finalists For Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2018
- Artist Mario Unger Spends 3000 Hours To Colorize Old Black & White Photos Of Famous People
- This Old Warehouse Was Sold For 1 230 000 USD And Once You See The Inside, You’ll Understand Why
- Soviet Anti-Alcohol Posters In The 1970s And 1980s
- This Black Guy Drew What It Was Like Being The Only Black Man In A White Office In The 60s, And It’s Worse Than You Think
- This AI-Based App Turns People Into Cartoon Characters
- Someone In Colorado Is Putting Up The Funniest Signs Ever
- Amateur Photographer Captures Minimalist Photos Of Beautiful Berlin Architecture
- Stunning Underwater Photography By Christy Lee Rogers Evokes Baroque Paintings