GPS Trackers That Show Cats’ Activity During The Night
Australian government organization came up with a project to show people how their pet cats are actually active. They used GPS trackers to map out their activity. In Australia cats are considered invasive species and can have devastating effects on the native wildlife. Often cats’ owners are convinced that their pets don’t roam around at night, so the aim of this project is to show them what’s really going on.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Zdzisław Beksiński: Terrifying Visions Of Hell By Murdered Polish Painter
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Guy Discovers He Can Go Anywhere While Wearing A Hi-Vis Vest
- Vintage Yugoslavian Computer Magazine Cover Girls Of The 1980s-90s
- Russian Clubs: Moscow Nightlife In Spectacular Photos By Nikita Shokhov
- Guy Sucks At Photoshop, Spends 10 Years Mastering Microsoft Paint To Illustrate His Book
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- When Hijab Was Not In Force, Vintage Photographs Show How Iranian Women Dressed In The 1960s And 1970s
- A Collection Of 75 Worst Album Covers Ever. Probably.