Don’t Hassle The Hoff!: Cheesy Portraits Of David Hasselhoff Like You Have Never Seen
David Hasselhoff knows the score and it seems he is always winning. With those baby blue eyes, German perm and Persian rug chest hair, they don’t call him the Night Rider for nothing. The only question is… can you handle this much Hoff? Well can you?
David Hasselhoff is an American actor, singer, and producer, who set a Guinness World Record as the most watched man on TV. He first gained recognition on The Young and The Restless, playing Dr. Snapper Foster. His career continued with his leading role as Michael Knight on Knight Rider and as L.A. County Lifeguard Mitch Buchannon in the series Baywatch. Hasselhoff produced Baywatch from the 1990s until 2001 when the series ended with Baywatch Hawaii. On screen, he appeared in films including Click, Dodgeball, The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie, and Hop.
Hasselhoff was first married to actress Catherine Hickland in the 1980s, but their union ended in divorce. In 1989 he married actress Pamela Bach, with whom he had daughters Taylor and Hayley. Hasselhoff filed for divorce from Bach in January 2006, which dissolved into a bitter dispute that took some time to finalize.
The actor later began dating model Hayley Roberts. After the two announced their engagement in the spring of 2016, they were married on July 31, 2018, in Italy.
In November 2015 Hasselhoff claimed he officially changed his last name to “Hoff” via social media, but soon after, his rep clarified that the actor was only making such statements for an ad campaign.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation
- “Rite of Passage”: Striking Vintage Photos of Florida Spring Break in the ‘80s
- French Artist Creates Surrealistic Images That Show A Post-Apocalyptic World Overtaken By Nature
- 30 Inspiring Photos From One Eyeland 2020 Awards
- Fumetti: The Collection of Finest Examples of Sleazy Lowbrow Art the World Has Ever Known
- Meet Hilda: The America’s Forgotten Pin-Up Girl
- These Photorealistic Renders Look Like Real Photos Taken with An Old Camera
- How People Look After 1, 2 & 3 Glasses Of Wine
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati