How To Organaize A Perfect Birthday Party During The Quarantine Lockdown
Me and my party guests whom I made color coordinate with me because you realize you have a lot more influence when you’re dealing with the paper versions of people
According to a San Diego-based photographer Alexa Machado: “I was really bummed out that I was going to be alone for my birthday this year thanks to being high risk and in quarantine. Sometimes it feels discouraging with the rest of the nation opening back up, and I’m still stuck here by myself. But I figured out a way to have all my friends with me to celebrate my special day. Why not tape their heads to random objects and party it up?!
So that’s exactly what we did! Being isolated has either made me innovative or downright insane, I’m not sure which at this point…”
We cuddled up for a movie. It was cozy until my dog ran off with Jon’s face
I’m extra and decided to have a Pinata because that is what responsible adults do
Lining up my swing
…wait a second
At least she’s only halfway in the fountain and her face didn’t get soggy?
Whoops, he fell into the pool but I caught everything but his head so it’s fine. It’s not the first time he’s lost it
Cloud watching with my rainbow homies
Tabor brought me a birthday present!
Omg, he got me a lens???
What the flip is this???
Taken right before I chucked his stupid gag gift right at his face
I made them all watch me blow my candle out of my vegan gluten free birthday muffin that tastes like cardboard
We ended the day in the jacuzzi and I was fanned with a palm frond because I am the birthday lady, and I am a QUEEN. And crazy. But we’ll leave that part out
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 22 Rare Photos You’ll Never See In Textbooks
- An 80-Foot Steel Kraken Will Create An Artificial Coral Reef Near The British Virgin Islands
- Stunning Photographs Taken By Stanley Kubrick That Capture Street Scenes of New York City In The 1940s
- “I Want To Take You Higher”: Girls Of Woodstock, The Best Beauty And Style Moments From Summer 1969
- Designer Puts The “Suit” In Wetsuit With $3,900 Optical Illusion
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Photographer Philippe Echaroux Used A McDonald’s Big Mac Box To Create Stunning Portraits
- Japanese Photographer Makes Absolutely Breathtaking Vacuum-Sealed Wedding Photos
- “Anti-Selfies”: Artist Lies Facedown In Tourist Spots And Pretends To Be Dead
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov