“The Womb Beyond The World”: Dark Illustrations By Mexican Artist Tavo Santiago
Tavo Santiago is a freelance designer situated in Orizaba. Mexico. Even though he is specialized in digital art, his central works are character illustrations dark in nature. The main theme of his illustrations is death, usually on playing cards. Skeletons, wounds, swords and knives, magic and the spiritual, these are all things you can see on his dark digitalized drawings – both in color and nature.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “104-Year-Old” Grandpa Expresses Himself With Timeless Style
- 19 Times People Took An Ordinary Photo And Got A Renaissance Masterpiece
- Artist Documents The Best License Plates That People Have Spotted On Cars
- The Ginger Project: Photographer Took Portraits To Fight Against Red-Head Discrimination
- Bride-To-Be Invents IKEA Bag Hack To Pee Worry Free On Her Wedding Day
- A Turquoise Lake In Siberia Where People Have Been Taking Selfies Is Actually A Toxic Power Plant’s Ash Dump
- Stunning Rare Photos Of The Emperor Nicholas II Fooling Around With His Friends In 1899
- This Hipster Barbie Account Perfectly Mocks Every Annoying Person On Instagram
- In Russia, Girls Ready For Exams!
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101