Beautiful Redhead Female Portraits by Maja Topčagić
Maja Topčagić is from Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina and she currenyly works as a computer science teacher in Bihac. She is also a freelance photographer and finds inspiration everywhere she travels. Movies, books, music and videos motive her to capture different photos.
She says “For me, mathematics is an art too. Everything that we see in nature, we can mathematically describe and write using photography. Math and art are soulmates, and using these very natural things for a human being we can describe our world and our mind.” Today we showcase some of her beautiful female portraits for you.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Nothing More Inspiring than Disney Princesses as Hotdogs
- The Atlas of Beauty: Photographer Mihaela Noroc Provides a Rare Look at Women in North Korea
- Guy Finds Abandoned Graveyard Of Supercars In UAE
- Artist Dominic Wilcox Invents Glasses That Allow Short People To See The World From ‘Above’
- Brilliant Illustrations of the Beautiful Girls by Eric Hibbeler
- Japanese Illustrator Imagines A World Where Humans Live Among Giant Animals
- Unleash The Kraken With Squid And Octopus Tea Bags
- Artist Reimagines 5 Disney Fathers As Real Dads, And They’re Hella Handsome
- Artist Spends 200 Hours Making Stunning Portrait Of Bill Murray Out Of Rolled Vinyl Tape
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms